Wierd Bog O.o

Okay, get the stock needle back in, buy a stock Mikuni jet that is recommended for your pipe. I never had an F7, so i dont know what needs to be in there. Its probably gonna be around a 320 or so. I would have the clip set on 3rd clip from top, mix at 32:1!!!!!! We give you advice and you dont take alot of it!

Okay, get the stock needle back in, buy a stock Mikuni jet that is recommended for your pipe. I never had an F7, so i dont know what needs to be in there. Its probably gonna be around a 320 or so. I would have the clip set on 3rd clip from top, mix at 32:1!!!!!! We give you advice and you dont take alot of it!

Its not that i dont wanna take advice, its just that I thinks its not the DJ jets, becuz this didnt happen before, it started happening now, so i wont waste money on stuff i know wont fix it, cuz the DJ jets are working.

Going to stop working on this piece of sh*t, will get back to yall when i go at it again, gonna work on getting the raptor cleaned and sh*t for tomorrow. Thanks for all the help guys.

any chance you may have a little water in your fuel? i have had mine act like that before from some water in the floatbowl. so your saying it didnt do this before and one day it just started?

any chance you may have a little water in your fuel? i have had mine act like that before from some water in the floatbowl. so your saying it didnt do this before and one day it just started?

Before i removed the oil injection it was running bad, cuz of the sh*tty yamalube, i removed it, used a kit....Removed gear, put block off plate, put vaccuum cap with rtv in the brass nipple.

Mixed fresh gas and the old problem went away, started running great. Then like a week later i go out riding and it started doing this, i figured, i was running rich, true, so i jetted it, plug chop, plug brown color like it should, but it didnt go away.

Then today i found that airleak, fixed it, problem still persist, jetted again, got it jetted and plug chop and jetting is fine. Still does it.

Now today,after working on the blaster, i go ride my dads DS 650 to warm it up, we are waiting on the pin that holds the float, so right now that float is being held with a wire?? i dunno how its said in English. Anyways, went to test ride it, and it started doing a similar problem. SO now im thinking Float level??

But i checked it, and its within specs, 20mm, float needle is clean, all passages are clean, anyone got an idea?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have that freaking annoying problem.Ok heres the deal:

Here is the scenario about the problem i am having: Lets say im in the holeshot, the flag drops, i rev to the sky going through second, third,fourth...turn comes up, i drop to second gear, i give it gas, doesnt respond and when it does, its like if i were in a high gear without enough power to pull me.

Another symptom is if i stop fast on a downhill the blaster cuts out, have to give it some gas to bring it to idle or it will turn off.

Right now, im running F7 pipe, v-froce3 reeds and stock everything else in motor. Jetting is 250 main jet, 35 pilot, needle on first position(needle is lowered completly) air screw at 1.5 turns. My motor revs very very nicely and clean, idles fine, responds out of clutch like a normal engine, everything is nice. With all the plug chops i have done, this "bog" doesnt discriminate even if im running lean or rich, its there. Cleaned carb completely,taking it apart completely.

Could i need a bigger pilot jet than 35? I mean i only have 2 mods...

Did airleak test, negative...did compression test 125psi...

Help me?? LOL

Side note, ran different types of gas, same stuff... Running 40-1 ratio, 32-1 too rich for my blaster, he likes 40-1...

Are you still running the stock airbox and lid? If not, the 250 main is really small.

It sounds like the carb is starving for fuel. Have you tried removing the petcock and cleaning it?

Are you still running the stock airbox and lid? If not, the 250 main is really small.

It sounds like the carb is starving for fuel. Have you tried removing the petcock and cleaning it?

Yes running stock airbox and lid, go up the main you say? I was running the needle in 3rd position and it felt rich, didnt get to plug chop it, lowered the needle and felt better. Yes i removed the petcock and cleaned it.

Do you reguarly cross 2 foot deep water?

If not, take that stupid airbox snorkel off of there and throw a 300 main in it and RAWK ON!

Kinda, i ride really muddy conditions, no airbox isnt an option for me, as i can see mud gets under the seat cuz the top of the lid gets dirty with mud.

Im honestly thinking its pilot jet, but shops over here dont sell larger than 35 and i dont really have any big mods to be running such large pilot IMO. I think the mikuni 250 jets is alright becuz its 2 sizes bigger than stock. remember im only running F7 exhaust and vforce3 reeds. Factory internals.

oil injection eliminated?

32:1 is like 3% of the volume of fuel taken up by oil.

You should be able to run the stock 32.5 pilot with no trouble if there are no air leaks.

oil injection eliminated?

32:1 is like 3% of the volume of fuel taken up by oil.

You should be able to run the stock 32.5 pilot with no trouble if there are no air leaks.

Oil Injection eliminated, no air leaks checked with tester, right now 35 pilot jet, i think it will get worse with 32.5 since it could be starving for gas. For ease of troubleshooting, i will try to record it tomorrow, if not i will definatly have a video by thursday morning, in the meantime,any more ideas? Electrical problem maybe?

Well the carburetor running dry of fuel is different than the jetting being wrong. Chasing jetting all over everywhere won't change anything if the carburetor is running low on fuel.

Well the carburetor running dry of fuel is different than the jetting being wrong. Chasing jetting all over everywhere won't change anything if the carburetor is running low on fuel.

Agree! but all my passages are clean, fuel line is clean, petcock clean...how could i be starving for gas?? Float is withing specs, 20mm i believe is, how can i test fuel level? i dont have a gauge for that, any ghetto way?

i think 250 is way too lean for your mods. when i had just a bills pipe with no lid i was running a 290 main and it ran good

you ran no air lid,im running air lid with stock air intake, and im at 2.5k+ altitude. I know my jetting, i know i aint running lean, it was rich when i was running with clip in 3rd position.