who's racing in iowa this summer?

i've been tossing back and forth and i think i'm gonna try it out. just need a few more pieces for the blasty. just gonna run the most entry level class i can

last year I ran open c with my blaster. Basically means you can run whatever you bring up.

nope, we have open A, open B and open C at hawkeye downs. A while back I ran at a track that had an open 2 stroke class and a 250 2-stroke class but that was before the "new 4pokes" came out

oh that sucks.. we just started the 2 stroke open class again here.. the 4pokes are wrecking everything for us.. cant you run the 250 2strokes with the 450 4pokes now??

oh sweet.. hey stroker random question how do you think a LT 250R would do vs. a Banshee in a MX race both with stock motors and both running Lager +2 a-arms and elka shocks.. same setups pretty much.. who would win if rider was not a factor??

I think its going to depend on the track. I've raced against banshee's and lt's at different tracks. One track had long straights and the other had tight corners and short straights. The one with the longer straights, I think the banshee would edge it out but the one with the tighter corners and short straight, the 250 should beat it

yeah i'm gonna try the C classes this year if/when i go. gonna watch at hawkeye downs and try to talk to some people, never done this before so i'm sure its gonna be a steep learning curve for someone who's a little older to get started (i'm 22, i know not old, but i've never raced a quad before) but i think it'd be fun. at least in drag racing i was a fast learner, was runner up in points my first year by a round, and then won the 2nd year, so long as i can keep from hurting parts/hurting myself hopefully i can at least run better than mid pack

I would make the trip to watch some races also. I dont really know where to go or where to start now that I ALMOST have a complete blaster. Keep us posted.