Oregondunes

Dec 18, 2010
Oregon
www.micasa-suecasa.com
College football show down

Monday night, 5:30pm PST

University of Oregon Ducks vs. Auburn Tigers

Vegas has Auburn by 3.5.

Oh course.................being from Oregon, growing up in Eugene, graduating from the U of O makes me kinda partial to liking and standing behind the DUCKS all the way.

In 114 years of playing college football, the DUCKS have never been to the big game. Came close last year loosing only 1 game in conference and then loosing to Ohio State in the Rose Bowl.

idk who yet, both good teams, its been a long time sense alburn has even been close to the national champ let alone in it

wait has alburn ever gotten to the NC game?

2011-01-04_Champs_Oregon_800.jpg

Both teams deserve to be playing for the title thats for sure. I just wanna see a good game, none of this 42-0 crap. Good close game, good sportsmanship and whoever wins, wins! Good luck to both teams

well, idc really, but i know Auburn has been good for several years and the BCS was never fair to them. if they win it'll have been a long time coming.

Both teams deserve to be playing for the title thats for sure. I just wanna see a good game, none of this 42-0 crap. Good close game, good sportsmanship and whoever wins, wins! Good luck to both teams

There's a slim chance you see good sportsmanship and a fair game from auburn. I only want auburn to win so that in a few years the NCAA will take away their title and Scam Newtons heisman away. Other than that i'd rather oregon win

It was a good game but, I don't care for Auburn knocking off helmets and sucker punching a guy. Especially a late hit and it was his second personal foul! That was BS and the kid should have been ejected. The Anonucers " the coach is not happy but he is leaving him in." What a croc!