Who will win the Super bowl down to the final 2

colts, the saints have gotten soooooo many breaks throughout the season, every close call went thier way and last nights game was no exception. they are not that great, good but not great with TONS of luck/ refs that are saints fans lol ;).

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :D lol i HATE the saints. im just meh with the colts so go colts!!! haha I:I

That's what makes football fun to me! I live in Indiana and ALL of my friends are Colts fans..... I personally like the Patriots which makes it a fun Sunday when they play each other! Come Superbowl Sunday I will be rooting for the Saints and everyone will buy my beer when they win!!! I:I

On a realistic note, I doubt the Saints can pull it off but who knows, it's the Super Bowl and anything can happen.... Just ask the Giants! :D

That's what makes football fun to me! I live in Indiana and ALL of my friends are Colts fans..... I personally like the Patriots which makes it a fun Sunday when they play each other! Come Superbowl Sunday I will be rooting for the Saints and everyone will buy my beer when they win!!! I:I

On a realistic note, I doubt the Saints can pull it off but who knows, it's the Super Bowl and anything can happen.... Just ask the Giants! :D

LOL man i hear ya, its the sh*ttalking that makes the season fun, im a Falcons fan so i got it good this year from my buddies who are giants and cowboys fans after they kicked our ass lol. my brother and his wife are big new england fans so i had to rattle his cage last weekend. haha

im from louisiana and i have always hated the saints with all that "who dat" BS

go colts. Fu** the saints fu**in losers