who should i send my blaster motor to

Haha dave i like that! Imma look foe a pipe to plate n hang on my wall now.

Dalton, many ppl swear that B1 is best pipe for your setup.... Best available pipe. Also engine builder is such a controversal subject here and their are a few good ones. Its best not to stir up trouble, floetec has been good but is slowly steering away from the biz last i got word, ken is great all around, young guns is coming around more n partnerish with ken. You have a good budget, but parts add up quick.

Not sure how this rumor got started but the only partner I have is my loving wife Jess. I do work for tons of shops all over the world but that doesn't make them a partner. It makes them a customer. To date, I've done nothing for Young Guns Racing.

Well i decided ken is the one. I have heard the best things about him and i have watched a lot of his videos and he really knows what he is doing and he is also the cheapest and i havent heard a negative about his work so ken will be the one it is going to!

I personally have an engine from ken myself and not only is it the sexiest thing in real life.... Well close second to my wifey..... He had great communication, cant wait to send him a ct240 in coming future. The problem with ken is u find it so nice upon unboxing it that u dont want to install it, u actually find it mounted on the wall next to the gold plated pipe.... Well mine is for now, till spring or a heated garage comes

Reactions: Jeff Bennett
Just jumped on to throw in my two cents: Ship it to Ken, you won't be sorry.
Won't find a better, nicer, more knowledgeable guy that isn't out to rip you off.
My son and I are rebuilding ours engine ourselves (we're not planning on racing it just want to get it running) while watching Ken's videos. We had a few questions and he was happy to answer them and send us the parts we needed or steer us in the right direction.