who runs a trail tech

I have one on my raptor and and my rm80 love it and it was easy to hook up go to they site read up on it and great Support I what the black one. I like that it shows you the run time for oil change hope that helps

i have one on my blasty, i didn't install it and i think theres a problem because i was running 22" tires yesterday and going flat out down a backroad with the wind to my back and it said i was goind 81 mph, and it sometimes messes up because mine said my most speed hit was 192 mph. PM me if you know what was wrong

I think they're just entertainment for most. Pretty expensive for a temp gauge. I got one mainly for the temp gauge but the tach, temp & speed memory can be helpful. If you're playin with gears, jets, carbs or such and take notes you can track the changes. I figure it's a tool but it depends on how you use it. I like mine for tuning & sometimes it's fun just to see how fast you're goin. I'm upgrading the engine so it should show the improvements. Set up can be easy to difficult depending on how nice you want it. They are easy to program. I don't like that you have to switch screens for temp display but the warning lights will keep you out of trouble.I should say the folks at Trail Tech where very helpful helping me find the right one for my hybrid.

BTW: The mount that comes with it is junk. You'll need to buy or make a good one.

i have the endurance, yzotis is right, the bracket is junk that comes with it, mines broken.
really easy to hook up thou.
DSC02015.jpg

Trail Teck sells a nice mount that protects the unit but it's too rich for me.
Made mine out of a piece of .190 aluminum. Kinda simple, counting on the bars to protect it a bit. My bar mounts arn't Blaster but it's the same idea.

VaporMount.jpg

VaporfuelLED.jpg

Mounted the speedo pickup on the sprocket hub cuz the front wheels are always in the air! :D