who covers their atv?

B

blasterrider

Who actually takes the time to put a cover over their blaster? I do lol

i only put it in the garage but i put a huge chain and lock on it because of a guy trying to steal it and he got punished by when i let the dogs out on him and he got bit in the @$$ twice and left in his truck so fast you would hav ethough he was a ambulance heading for his mother.

lol ya I dont cover it but I put it in the garage. Otherwise someone will try to steal it.

I keep mine covered because I have no garage. I just use my old car cover. It's best to keep them covered because the weather will obviously cause rust and wear.

guilty..only during the spring/summer/fall..winter everything is inside..

the banshee hasn't seen the light of day in almost 2 years

i need a bigger garage :/

20120429141415.jpg

The Banshee and the Blaster before him all have slept in a cozy warm garage , with just enough room left over to squeeze in my truck . Its a tight fit but well worth the squeeze . If I leave anything outside , it wouldnt be mine very long . Plus critters can cause some hefty damage to your wiring .

i only put it in the garage but i put a huge chain and lock on it because of a guy trying to steal it and he got punished by when i let the dogs out on him and he got bit in the @$$ twice and left in his truck so fast you would hav ethough he was a ambulance heading for his mother.
if we had caught the people steeling mine i wouldve got my 12 gauge beretta and busted a duck load in his ass so mine stay in the garage now

old thread is old...

all 4 of mine get kept in a garage no matter what. like Blastard said "if they didn't they wouldn't be mine anymore".