Who all has a rc and what are they?

yamahablaster19

May 13, 2013
Illinois
Sorry I've been away awhile. I got a new team associated T4, Hpi savage .25 nitro and a team associated B3. And I've been goin though them seein what they need.

The T4 doesn't need anything but I want to upgrade it.
Mods gettin-
Castle Creations brushless system
LiPo batteries
Traxxas waterproof servo

B3 needs all new electronics and its gettin everything the T4 is gettin.

The savage needs a new motor and electronics. I'm not for sure what I'm puttin on it. I'm thinking the traxxas ez-start 3.3 or hpi 5.9. Any ideas?

Who all has a rc and what are they?

1/8 losi raminator nitro
1/10 rustler vxl
1/10 stampede vxl
1/10 rustler xl-5
1/10 bandit xl-5
1/10 rc10T converted to brushless
1/10 rc10L super speedway
1/10 duratrax evader ext
I think thats it,I recently sold a few off cause money talks. 1/8 revo and 1/16 mini revo.Tons of mods done to most my rc's.I have a parts wall that looks similar to the hobby store.lol I don't use them nearly as much as I should.

1/8 losi raminator nitro
1/10 rustler vxl
1/10 stampede vxl
1/10 rustler xl-5
1/10 bandit xl-5
1/10 rc10T converted to brushless
1/10 rc10L super speedway
1/10 duratrax evader ext
I think thats it,I recently sold a few off cause money talks. 1/8 revo and 1/16 mini revo.Tons of mods done to most my rc's.I have a parts wall that looks similar to the hobby store.lol I don't use them nearly as much as I should.

Nice you got a sh*t ton. What's your favorite? Would you sell anymore?

I have a-
1/10 T4 brushed
1/10 B3
1/10 stampede
1/8 tmaxx 3.3
1/8 savage 21

What would be a good motor to put in the savage?

What's been upgraded? I used to have one and I miss it. Post pics please.

I'm willin to trade.

I also a a old USA1 tamiya truck.

it has a trinity terminator motor, trinity wheels and tires, different gears but forget what size, venom 6 cell battery pack and a team losi trickle charger. locked rear differential, I took it to the rc shop and they told me it needs new crystals since it only goes 6 feet then its outta range. and I don't have the body anymore. ill post pics ina few

Nice you got a sh*t ton. What's your favorite? Would you sell anymore?

I have a-
1/10 T4 brushed
1/10 B3
1/10 stampede
1/8 tmaxx 3.3
1/8 savage 21

What would be a good motor to put in the savage?

You have a good list going also!! I also forgot I have an original blackfoot still in my collection. I will take some pics in the next few days and post them up.Everythings for sale for the right price but I never aim to sell any of my toys.lol My buddy wanted the pair of revos for him and his kid.He made a good offer I took it.Tough to say which ones my favorite.I would have to say I enjoy the electric rc's over nitro.I love my raminator,it's a blast but nitro takes more time to tune and keep it running good.When my kids and I go out I don't even think of bringing the nitro.Much easier to charge and swap batteries and have fun all day.Plus no one can knock brushless power these days.75mph out of the box is insane.My first good brushed rc did 26mph I think and that was fast back in the day.lol I drive the stampede vxl and rustler vxl the most.They are a ton of fun and take a beating. I am not up to speed on the savage upgrading dept.I have never owned a savage.But I do know the newer ones come with a 4.6 engine.Maybe that will do the trick for you.Supposed to do 45+mph.Then add a pipe etc to that.

1/10 stampede 4x4 vxl
Mods
-MIPS all around
-rpm arms all around
-traxxas 2s lipo
-chevy body/with roll bar roof lights
-bumper lights

Traxxas tmaxx 3.3, all kinds of rpm stuff.
Traxxas slash raptor edition, rpm and mit parts, vanileon system, and running a 8.5 3s lipo.
Tamiya highlife, four linked, motor flip and translift, way to much to list.
Losi micro crawler, slightly modified.

You have a good list going also!! I also forgot I have an original blackfoot still in my collection. I will take some pics in the next few days and post them up.Everythings for sale for the right price but I never aim to sell any of my toys.lol My buddy wanted the pair of revos for him and his kid.He made a good offer I took it.Tough to say which ones my favorite.I would have to say I enjoy the electric rc's over nitro.I love my raminator,it's a blast but nitro takes more time to tune and keep it running good.When my kids and I go out I don't even think of bringing the nitro.Much easier to charge and swap batteries and have fun all day.Plus no one can knock brushless power these days.75mph out of the box is insane.My first good brushed rc did 26mph I think and that was fast back in the day.lol I drive the stampede vxl and rustler vxl the most.They are a ton of fun and take a beating. I am not up to speed on the savage upgrading dept.I have never owned a savage.But I do know the newer ones come with a 4.6 engine.Maybe that will do the trick for you.Supposed to do 45+mph.Then add a pipe etc to that.

I like the electric ones better but I still like the smell and sound of my 3.3. I'm thinking about the hpi 5.9 motor for the savage

1/10 stampede 4x4 vxl
Mods
-MIPS all around
-rpm arms all around
-traxxas 2s lipo
-chevy body/with roll bar roof lights
-bumper lights

Nice set up. How do you like the 4x4 stampede? I got an older stampede.

Traxxas tmaxx 3.3, all kinds of rpm stuff.
Traxxas slash raptor edition, rpm and mit parts, vanileon system, and running a 8.5 3s lipo.
Tamiya highlife, four linked, motor flip and translift, way to much to list.
Losi micro crawler, slightly modified.

Have you ever had to replace the clutch in your tmaxx? Mine the clutch is f*cked. Have you done anything performance wise?

I'm also thinking about gettin a slash. Idk which one yet.

My Tmaxx

5BB32160-0214-4BBF-A13C-022D5FB05A6B-2430-0000037B270C94F9_zps9d85a5ae.jpg