Some RC stuff

Brute71

Mar 16, 2009
Eastern North Dakota
This is the last time this stuff is going up for sale, then its going on ebay.

CEN Matrix Arena TR FRE truggy:

Truggy is the stock FRE kit with some hop ups. Has the CNC upper bell crank, cross pin diffs, after market aluminum rear toe blocks (with inserts to change toe/antisquat), 17mm hub conversion, and CNC front knuckles. Chassis has only about a gallon on it (still looks nearly new!). Comes with the tires shown (Proline LPR Crime fighters, 98% tread, balanced) and body. Will include a slew of spare parts. Just drop in your electronics and motor and go. Comes with aluminum clutch. $150

CEN Matrix based CORR Truck (SC8 Killer Project):

This is a 1/8 nitro corr truck, it is designed to be like the AE SC8 truck. Chassis is hand made (BCE chassis is a possible replacement) along with the radio tray, rear skid plate, and front body mounts. Front skid plate is off a savage monster truck. Will include wheels and tires shown as well as the body. Every other part can be replaced with OEM parts from CEN. I will include some spare parts for it. Just drop in your electronics and motor and go. I will see if i can get a clutch together. Build thread: My SC8 killer! - Beat Your Truck - RC Forum $150

Team Associated RC10T4 RTR roller:

RC10T4 RTR roller. Truck is in alright shape, outdrives are worn in the rear and the servo saver assembly is worn slightly. Would make a good basher truck, everything else is in good working order. Truck will include some spare parts. Comes with 3 sets of rear tires (worn proline gladiators, Panther Step Pins (80% tread), and Proline Road Hawgs (90% (?) tread)). Comes with 2 bodies as well. Comes with JR 590Z servo. $70

STS D28M Engine:

Engine has about a half gallon on it. Will come with a glow plug. Pull start unit needs to be rewound (I can do this if you want it). Comes with CEN Racing pipe and header. $67

All prices are Shipped in the continental US and include PP fee's. Prices are negotiable, NO TRADES!

First buyer of either the truggy or corr truck will get 2 Hitec 645MG servo's (both have the same gear stripped in them).

Stuff will go to ebay a week after this coming Sunday.

I will be getting pics up as soon as i get everything cleaned up and organized.

Last edited by a moderator:
link fixed, i have some pics of the items from a while ago (still the same thing) but they dont have the parts in them that i am selling along with them. If you are interested i can get you some of the older ones and get the updated ones later when i take them.