White plug

Markblaster

Custom blaster
Dec 6, 2015
Any one know what this plug is for? found it tonight tucked away not connected.
20151219_135149_zpskz1ny2ap.jpg

Thanks

Bump.

Been putting labels on all the plugs so I know what they are for when I come to strip the blaster but still not sure what this one is for. Would it be for the rear brake light pedal switch?

Would it be for the rear brake light pedal switch?

I think we have a winner, determined from your pic in the gusset thread, and the fact all wires come across to the shifter side and into the wiring harness,
the rear brake switch thats missing in this pic is probably what that plug was/is for,
a double check of wire colors to the schematic for 03+ should confirm that

bsddd.jpg

Just had a look and there is no other grey plugs round there.

Grey plug in image with arrow wire colors are: 1x Yellow with black line, 1x Black
Black plug in image wire colors are: 1x Yellow, 1x black
Grey plug going into the black plug colors are: x1 Yellow with black line, 1x Black (This cable is coming off the bottom of the tors unit)

EDIT: Yeah the bike had the switch there but last owner had cut the wires off at the switch So no idea on the colors for it.

If the plug is grey its to the tors. Well at least mine is, black wire and a yellow with black stripe, both plug ends are grey.

Edit; my bad. Your looking to see what the white plug is to correct? I'm looking now. Need a minute..

Attachments

• IMG_20160107_200256_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20160107_200256_hdr.jpg
    518 KB · Views: 222
Maybe some one connected them wrong on my bike? Maybe both grey plugs go together and the the black is for don't no.

One sec I will go unplug it and see if my bike runs or starts.

Only white plug I have like that is under the hood and goes to the parking brake. (2 black wires on the male end and the female end is green and yellow stripe and black wire).

Maybe some one connected them wrong on my bike? Maybe both grey plugs go together and the the black is for don't no.

One sec I will go unplug it and see if my bike runs or starts.
The bike I'm looking at hasn't been touched so the grey plugs go to grey and the white plug goes to white. They are the same type of plug so your prob right. Someone prob plugged them in wrong..

Attachments

• IMG_20160107_202031_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20160107_202031_hdr.jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 231
Re looking at your pic, you have a black plug connected to a grey plug. The black plug is to the brake light switch like stated earlier.

Brake light switch is 2 black wires black plug.......

Pretty simple,,,,, grey plug to grey plug, white plug to white plug, black plug to black plug..Doooh! :oops: lol..

it is either for the brake light sensor rear/or low oil light.which i believe has a green wire on it.
dont remember at the moment....
although it is more likely the sensor attached to your brake pedal that triggers the rear taillight to light up when breaking:)

Last edited:
Making this more complicated than it is. What color wires are to the plug your talking about?

there is only 3 things it could possibly before.
1 rear light
2 brake light sensor
3 low 2 stroke oil reservoir.

IT is the switch that is connected to the frame then a spring on the brake pedal for you brake light
:D:D

ask yourself this what is missing on the rear of your quad;)

you don't need it either way....

Last edited:
Reactions: jus_me
100% confused now. lol. oh and there is no white plug I don't know how I got that. May have be because it looks white in the photo. :(

Sat down in shed. Here is a image of the plugs and colors.
20151219_135149_zpskz1ny2ap-01_zpsvgchlk3l.jpg

So I disconnected the plug from the carb and the bike starts, idles and rides fine. Plugged both grey plugs inn and still the same, Plugged the grey and black together and bike still goes fine.

Edit: Whats missing is rear brake light. Wires coming off the rear brake switch. (Switch removed now)

Oil sensor is 1x green, 1x black

Last edited:
definately looks plugged in wrong

brown and yellow are lighting wire colors

black and yellow/black stripe are tors wires

Thanks Awk08 sounds right. any idea way my bike will start and idle and rev and ride fine with the TORS connect and disconnected.

to tell you the truth
im 100% confused..
cuz you wrote yellow black for 1 connector
then yellow black for another conneCtor
when i clearly see white and black???

markblaster11 2 1.jpg