which porter?

Which porter?

• Total voters
thats something for you to decide. I'd contact the ones that your interested in and talk to each one. Also, talk to some people that have had there cylinders ported by them.

As always it is your decision,however I reccomend Flotek.Great work,great prices,great customer realations.

Id recommend Wildcard,i havent gotten port work from any of them but everytime i have asked wildcard for tech support he helps me and really knows what he is talking bout, I also like that even tho right now they do 2stroke porting he knows 4stroke stuff which tells me he really knows bout engine. At the end it is up to you to talk to all of them and decide what is better for you.

why does everyone say flotech when 1# they dont have a flotech port job and 2# havent heard all the storys.

Just because Mcdonalds advertises more than harveys, does it make it better?

im not saying flotech is bad, im just saying talk to all of them and see who you feel is your best choice. all of them are good.

I have to agree with 89 on this one. Talk to each one of the builders. Get to know them, and go with who you feel comfortable with. Remember that just because they have the cheapest prices, does not make them the best builder.

thats why i said there all good...i have work done by wildcard and its great but ive never had experience with the others..a lot oif people are saying one but dont have experience with the others

Do you have anything ported by denny or are you just talking to talk? Flotek does great work but so does brandon at wildcard and Angus at Kennedy Power.

Any reason why you decided to pick me out? He was asking for oppinions,bud.

And i talked to flotkek and angus before about if i was to get porting and flotek was cheaper,a lot quicker at responding,i mean a trike done by him one the 3 wheeler fest. And to me his work is 10x cleaner than kennedy's,because if im paying a decent ammount of money i want my sh*t to work good and look half decent.

I will not repeat what was said, but all of these guys are good, and opinions will vary depending on who you ask.

Talk to them all, and go with the one that makes you feel warm and fuzzy ! !

No I am not picking on you at all. Its just that like 3 people in a row were saying that Flotek was the best but yet had NO work done by them. Its just kinda annoying that somebody without work done is giving their opinion. I mean did you notice that most of the people that had work done by the builder were saying that ALL were good and it just depends on your preference?

Do you have anything ported by denny or are you just talking to talk? Flotek does great work but so does brandon at wildcard and Angus at Kennedy Power.

If you want to say that about cmh then you better bark up dareals tree,he has not had any work done either.

I had work done by mr. angus, over at kennedy powered inc and its very clean, I love it, he also redesigned my head and gave it higher compression for 93octane.. it rips.. while breakin it in I could feel it wanted to just go... (and that was at 1/3 throttle lol) If you really want an answer go down to the bottom.. and look for the thread with the builders.. in each thread are responses there work... dont be so lazy.

Id recommend Wildcard,i havent gotten port work from any of them but everytime i have asked wildcard for tech support he helps me and really knows what he is talking bout, I also like that even tho right now they do 2stroke porting he knows 4stroke stuff which tells me he really knows bout engine. At the end it is up to you to talk to all of them and decide what is better for you.

we just need to talk him into start doin p&p and headwork on 4 strokes