Which front bumper do you like the best.

ford88mustang

Sep 27, 2009
I'm want a new front bumper but there is so many to pick from. Which one do you like the best ? Links would be a + :D

yup, thats his. i was going to buy it a while ago but couldnt come up with the jingle right then. ive got a diff bumper now but i still like the looks of that on e better.

Ya I like that one to. I'm going to keep looking but I think I like that one. Thanks for you input dude.

sure man, there are a few different styles with that basic shape that are sweeeeet also. i think dg makes a kick ass one too, but they are quite expensive.

I had the stock one for awhile then ditched it for a jardine one it was polished and recently snagged a AC dirtscreen or mudscreen whatever they call it mines powercoated black it looks niiice

I like this:
Tusk Comp Series Aluminum Front Bumper | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

tus_07_com_ser_alu_fro_bum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna say I thought that was your blaster. I like blingstar's but pretty much anything except shark teeth is better than stock.

Haha yep just took a pic from when it was on instead of taking a newer one lol. And i kinda dig the shark teeth but the DG's dont really do it for me, idk really why tho