Where im at so far..

Andie

May 25, 2015
So thought id share some pics of where im at after a few days with the blaster!
Deleted the lights, switch gear, key barrel.
Removed front bumper (goldsPeed on way), rear grab bar, black plastic pieces behind foot hole, few unneeded brackets.
Fitted mx style kill switch and a new unbreakable clutch lever.

Have many plans incuding widening using axle and a arms, fmf exhaust, vforce 4 reeds, gear lever, nerf bars and suspension (elka).

When this is all done i am going to join a local club to me that ride on canada heights race track and ive heard quading around it is brilliant.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 144
It was kept in a container and still had plastic around the seat with the yamaha books and paperwork underneath.
Very happy with it and was really surprised by the speed of it considering there is no powervalve and is air cooled.

Will keep updating new pics as i progress.

The only thing is most tracks require those heel guards that you took off for obvious safety reasons, just make sure you hold on to them just in case. Looks good though man. Good job so far.

Reactions: Andie
Little update from over the weekend!
Added some small dress up parts to the blaster.
Got some shock covers in order to keep the crap out of the seals.
Got a bar pad as the original foam had gone bad and was just flaking away!
Plan to ride it this wednesday after work at local track to me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    791.1 KB · Views: 117
Yer will definetly let you no how it rides as have spun the front wheels like said on here to gain that extra width!
The chain is actually covered in silkolene dry gel! When it drys it goes white and isn't really visible! I promise I'm not running it dry lol

Recieved my goldspeed front bumper today! Fits great and is the first piece to my all black theme!
What you reckon?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 114