Where did a thread go?

Damn that sucks ...but it's so nice to a see a mod around that gets straight on this sh*t ...

... go get em Awk

Lets hope we can get this set straight. I've always wanted to trace back someone to help people... XD

PM sent.
Hope it helps something.

May not get anything back from this, but it's nice to see a forum that watched out for it's members. Thanks for the support on this one. Great forum.

A lot of times this forum will get the parts that you deserve. We won't be giving up anytime soon. Sorry it has to be like this for you. Did you pay via paypal? If so, file a complaint against the person. Generally, if not shipping proof can be supplied, you will get your money back.

I started a dispute on Paypal, but never escalated it to a claim. I was waiting until the last day to do so, just to give him a fair chance to rectify the situation. However, I had taken a few days vacation from work and the Paypal emails were hitting my inbox at the office. During the vacation, the 20 day window to escalate from dispute to claim was over and Paypal closed the dispute. It's the worst system I've ever dealt with, and it automatically kills your claim??? Anyways, I hurt myself with Paypal and wish I'd payed better attention. Had given up for the most part, but decided to leave him feedback on here. Then came this thread....kind of gives me a bit of hope.

Thanks again for the help on this.

I started a dispute on Paypal, but never escalated it to a claim. I was waiting until the last day to do so, just to give him a fair chance to rectify the situation. However, I had taken a few days vacation from work and the Paypal emails were hitting my inbox at the office. During the vacation, the 20 day window to escalate from dispute to claim was over and Paypal closed the dispute. It's the worst system I've ever dealt with, and it automatically kills your claim??? Anyways, I hurt myself with Paypal and wish I'd payed better attention. Had given up for the most part, but decided to leave him feedback on here. Then came this thread....kind of gives me a bit of hope.

Thanks again for the help on this.

When Awk gets on the case... it isn't case settles until you get your parts. And that's a good thing. He and I are PMing and have him pretty much traced. We'll get it taken care of.

Haha .... AWK would be the last person i'd f*ck with here especially through the phone and if I was in the same state ....

This should turn out good though ... Sounds like the banhammer will be coming ...lol

anybody wanna go fishing with me to .....monroe lake shores ????

all you facebook boys, we bombed that mxmaniacs facebook back when he got shady, and it worked, he didnt want everyone local seeing he was a theif, and fessed up on the bumper

everyone with facebook bomb his sh*t with messages

ps. they used a hispanic accent today when they called, since i mentioned the "southern accent"

you little boys got any oriental accents ?????

BLASTER99 BUSTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i used this service............
Unmask Blocked Calls - TrapCall
$10 to sign up/$4.99 a month, works like a champ !!!!!!!!!!!

it forwards all unanswered calls to their website, then sends them back to my phone as an unblocked call showing the #, and guess who it was, yep, blaster99, talkin some childish bullshit about my mom having his c*ck in her mouth, and slitting my throat, all of which i have recorded,

Last edited:
i just got off the phone with mr. steakin, yeah the big one, blaster99's father
who at the time is away working in new york, sounded like a really cool dude
he says little mr. blaster99 is in big, big trouble when he gets home from work tonite !!!!!!
he claims young dennis will be calling myself and "user" to personally apologize for the harrasing phone calls and the bum deal on the unshipped motor
mr. steakin said he will also make good on the motor to "user"
and will either refund the $190 or ship the motor if it is still sitting at the house
and i am to forward his personal cell # to "user" so they can hash out the details of the motor shipping or a full refund
he also offered to pay me the $10 i spent on the above "withheld caller id" web service i paid for earlier today to find out that lil dennis was fuggin with me
which i consider very noble
maybe little dennis will learn a good lesson and take after his dad someday ????

BF MAFIA RULES !!!!!!!!

Reactions: Painthehouse
Reps to AWK and Kronik I:I

insured-by-mafia2.jpg

Very nice. Thanks for the leg work on this one. I am at the hospital right now with family, but will give this guy a call as soon as I get a chance.

Very nice. Thanks for the leg work on this one. I am at the hospital right now with family, but will give this guy a call as soon as I get a chance.

make sure you call tomorrow, don't let this oportunity slip by like the paypal case !!!!!!!!

I aint saying but just sayin ....next time and event to this nature happens just PM me the IP ;) not only will I prevail but the subject at hand will never have that service provider again :)

we will keep that in mind elvis, thanx

Called Mr. Steakin, and couldn't have spoken to a more sincere character. He told me how sorry he was for what was happening. He also told me that he was going to FedEx tomorrow to try and figure out what happened to the engine. He said that he called Jr. and Jr. is sticking to the story that the engine was shipped. He told me to give him.a call back tomorrow to check, but that by Tuesday, at the latest, he would know where the engine was or refund my money. Sounded sincere, so I will see what happens from here.

Blaster Forum.....Thanks for this. Very much appreciated. Awk, remind me not to cross you...Thanks for your help.