Where did a thread go?

User

Jul 25, 2011
I purchased an engine from a member here, but now I cannot find the thread where it was posted for sale. I have checked all the way around the site, all the way back to the page of the member who originally posted it. I have not been able to find the post at all. Any idea where it may have went?

I never received the engine and need to leave some feedback, and a nice comment about the $190 that I got shyt out of.

Thanks in advance.

-User

Motor Part Out was the name of the thread from what I can tell from the PMs in my inbox.
The member is Blaster99

In case that helps.

i'd say he deleted the thread and ran to the local crack house with your money
post up this username, email, phone number or any other info you have, and lets see what we can do, we've been successful a few times in contacting, and harrssing if needed, thru emails, facebook and phonecalls to possibly get you some answers

so who's the theif this month ??????

heres the thread, you have to go to a users page and click "show all statistics, then "show all threads started by" .................

http://www.blasterforum.com/sale-18/motor-part-out-41922/

so who has contact info for this dude, pm cell #'s to me
i've dealt with "user" and he's a good dude, so lets all help him out if we have a way to get ahold of blaster99 ???????

so who else has he ripped off ??????
i see he had other interest in parts in that thread back in august
and hasnt been on here since early september, looks as though he took the money and ran !!!!!!

someone pm me or post up his name/addy/cell#
i know someone who had dealings with him, or received/sold parts from him has it
pm me to keep it confidential if you'd like

and @ user....what exactly did you try to buy ???
i don't see you posting in that thread ????

and at the bottom of his page, under cotact, you can email him, i just did, but it doesnt show the email addy, we need it to google and find him
heres the link to email him................
http://www.blasterforum.com/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=5197

blasterfreek30 ???? you deal with him ???? get your parts ???
pm me that email addy he signed in with ????

ps.....now you see why i questioned you when we had dealings

so who else has he ripped off ??????
i see he had other interest in parts in that thread back in august
and hasnt been on here since early september, looks as though he took the money and ran !!!!!!

someone pm me or post up his name/addy/cell#
i know someone who had dealings with him, or received/sold parts from him has it
pm me to keep it confidential if you'd like

and @ user....what exactly did you try to buy ???
i don't see you posting in that thread ????

and at the bottom of his page, under cotact, you can email him, i just did, but it doesnt show the email addy, we need it to google and find him
heres the link to email him................
http://www.blasterforum.com/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=5197

blasterfreek30 ???? you deal with him ???? get your parts ???
pm me that email addy he signed in with ????

ps.....now you see why i questioned you when we had dealings

I wasn't able to post in the for sale forums yet as I hadn't met the post requirements or donated.

I tried to purchase an engine from the guy, but he can't show me proof that it was sent. I can get you more info later.

I wasn't able to post in the for sale forums yet as I hadn't met the post requirements or donated.

I tried to purchase an engine from the guy, but he can't show me proof that it was sent. I can get you more info later.

yep, get me the info

wonder why he didnt reply to my pm, and email ?????????????

I TRIED AGAIN, BUT HE'S ALREADY SIGNED OFF, BUT AT LEAST I HAVE A "WHEREABOUTS" NOW, HE'S HERE IN PA.

Negative feedback left, but it didn't feel as good as I had anticipated.

yeah, well i finally got an answer on his phone, and the dude that answers claims he just got the phone this week, and it is a new number, and he had no clue what i was talking about ...blasterforum ????

anyone have a full name or an email for this idiot, i can get an address from an email sometimes ???????????

yeah, well i finally got an answer on his phone, and the dude that answers claims he just got the phone this week, and it is a new number, and he had no clue what i was talking about ...blasterforum ????

anyone have a full name or an email for this idiot, i can get an address from an email sometimes ???????????

I'll try to do some tracking. ;)

It is 4 hours from you, Awk. I will send a PM with the information I found. Not a complete address, but pretty close.

OH YEA! HERE WE GO!!! KRONIK's GUNNA LIGHT IT UP IN HERE!!!

blaster99 better be sh*tting his god damn pants right now....

I got a pretty decent location on him, I will most likely continue tracing to pull up some more information. I don't like publicizing it, so it will remain in private messages. We're gonna find this guy. I:I

PM sent.
Hope it helps something.

May not get anything back from this, but it's nice to see a forum that watched out for it's members. Thanks for the support on this one. Great forum.