When you have to sell your blaster.....

BlastrMastr240

Jul 12, 2011
boy I did not think it would be this hard to sell my blaster, it is actually realy sad to see such a fun machine like that have to go, the only plus is that I will be getting around 2 grand for the bike and all my extra parts, and its going to a friend. :(

Nothing left to replace it, heck you can never replace a blaster, especially your first blaster. Just sold it today, the 6th of march 2012. No visitation rights, just know that it is going to another kid just a few years younger than me. He is 13, lol.

It will be missed :'(

Ugh, get you an LT or an R and dont look back.

Ur blaster does look good though.

That really sucks. You get to hear your friend brag all the time about how fun it to ride what used to be your Blaster.

it truly sucks when you have to let go of your prized possessions!

hope you get something else soon!

I dont even know the kid actualy, never even met him, just his dad and grandfather. The grandfather was sort of a tire kicker and i thought he was going to break the deal on me. But im glad its gone because it MAY or MAY NOT have a SMALL crack in the case. I dont know if it does or not, there is small evidence leading to it but i have not had any problems with the bike. Started right up today, and i took it to 4th gear in out subdivision and and i was going around a very light curve maybe 45 degrees at most of a turn and thats when i hit 4th right in the middle of the power band! and woosh! she went!!!!! the atmosphere was perfect, not himid at all. WOW most power i have felt out of it yet. and i got it to burn rubber on dry pavement!!!!! i didnt rip up the tires :p

it truly sucks when you have to let go of your prized possessions!

hope you get something else soon!

vitos was awesome! provided BANG, great sound! High performance, very nice when chrome plated :) but naturally u must get the vitos big bore 240.

Only other thing i wanted to do was add a plus 3 stroker by vitos XP hahaha!
that would do 50 horse!!! mine was estimated at 43, i hope that kid dont hurt himself, good thing that tether cord is on there as a kill switch!