What's your top speed?

Xero

Jan 8, 2012
England, UK.
Just wandering what everyones top speed is? my blue blaster has the few following mods: Airbox lid removed, pro circuit pipe and a sweetly milled head, its 13/39 gearing and 20" rears, in 6th still accelerating slightly i hit 62mph before realising their was cyclist heading towards me and i had no rear brake :p I honestly believe i could of easy got 65mph+

So with only having a few mods i wander what it would hit if i had some of the mods you guys have? ill never thank the guy enough that sand blasted my head :p

And with all this it still accelerates like no ones buissness, I:I

Anyway whats your top speed and mods? reason im asking is ive seen loads of people on here with ALOT more mods than me topping at like 60..

what!!! 92 mph!! whats the mod list that im not seeing lol
Lol he is messing with you:)Thats a really short gear along with a short tire its all snap. 55.8-|
Mines fast enouph to make your eyes water lol.I have a 14 or a 13?-38 gearing on 19 inch tires and I think about 65 with mild mods and piped with an fmf fatty.

oh i'm sorry i meant 112mph with 10:50 gearing with 10" tires. lmao but for real I don't see ya reachin 62mph with those gears and tires with room to spare. I maxed out at 67mph with 14:38 on 20" tires with portwork, head mod and +3 crank.

oh i'm sorry i meant 112mph with 10:50 gearing with 10" tires. lmao but for real I don't see ya reachin 62mph with those gears and tires with room to spare. I maxed out at 67mph with 14:38 on 20" tires with portwork, head mod and +3 crank.

youd maybe be at 70 with 14 40 im hoping im that fast when im done building