What's Your Hauler Look Like?

T

throttlesteer

What do you haul your Blaster in when you go to the offroad parks? Got a truck, an SUV, a car with a trailer? Post 'em up!

Here's mine:

2000 GMC Jimmy 4x4 paired with a small single axle trailer with a bed about the size of a Chevy fullsize pickup bed.
IMG_2319.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an 01 ranger. I can pull one in the bed and one on the 7x8 trailer that I use. I can pull 2 but preferably not. Ill throw some pics up later.

My Titanic. Picked it up for $1,000, and built it up just for riding trips. Not only does it tow the trailer, and work as an enclosed toy hauler for 1 or 2 quads, it also doubles as a camper. It's not done yet, but it gets the job done. I'm trying to find a good Mopar 440 and a manual transmission for it
icon10.gif

When I picked it up, it had seen better days. These pics don't even do justice to how bad this thing really looked up close.
4d72493df38e48e85cfb31f09274861f.jpg

58c84dd134c0b863a438220f2e30e3c7.jpg

After some body work and fresh paint. I didn't do a whole lot of work to that front corner because it would have been a pain in the ass, and it gives it character anyways. There's still some blue paint on the bumper from whatever poor car it hit.
bd5e42a959279051990fdf295b5e0506.jpg

4d6eb8490bc172697c3db90b485c597e.jpg

What do you do when you have a plain looking van and a bunch of neon lights sitting around? Pimp it out!
6e565d8df64cc6996faaf5564ae6c4c6.jpg

886848f5bf1bcbd8b44a7b4f557ea1f7.jpg

Intense blue pearl stripes
19f5afe1899783aa4aeee8cd68bd6972.jpg

That is the most pimp van I have ever seen. My dad has a 15 passanger van. Seems like it would be easier to just use a van than buy a truck and enclosed trailer.

this is my dads truck he would flip out if i made a scratch or dent. its a 1987 scottsdale i think. lol i can't wait until i get my lescience becuz he said if i get a job and good grades when i get my lescience he will let me buy or borrow it from him. think about all the swamp riding i will have in this beast!

Attachments

• yermom.jpg
    yermom.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Yeah, and just tonight me and 2 buddies shook hands on going on a cross-country trip in the van next summer. No mapped out course or a schedule to stick to, just taking 2 weeks vacation, heading out to the west coast, and having the time of our lives. Not sure if it was the fact that we all had 4 cans of Sparks or what, but we're not the type to go back on our word after we shake on something.

Vans kick ass, there's just so much fun stuff you can do with them. If I ever sell this one it'll be to replace it with a newer, better one. I don't think I could ever bring myself to sell this one though. So many people thought I was just being stupid when I bought this thing, but everyone has changed their minds since then after they see how much fun the thing can be, and how many practical uses there are with it.

Plus, chicks dig the van
icon10.gif

this is my dads truck he would flip out if i made a scratch or dent. its a 1987 sunnydale i think. lol i can't wait until i get my lescience becuz he said if i get a job and good grades when i get my lescience he will let me buy or borrow it from him. think about all the swamp riding i will have in this beast!

Scottsdale is probably what you're thinking of. I just sold my old 85 Scottsdale 3/4ton 4x4 about a month ago. It was an absolute BEAST in the snow here. I tried and couldn't get it stuck!!

yeah, my dad drives this beast in deep pits and it never gives up! the engines are good we only had to rebuild the top once. does anybody think i should buy this truck from my dad it runs perfect, inside is clean, does not have any problems at all. i'm planning on buying a lift for it and i will use it to take my blaster to the tracks.

01 s10

I use my 01 s10 ext. not that i can put sh*t in the back seat, I have three tens back there. But it serves it's purpose.

Attachments

• 01 S-10.jpg
    01 S-10.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 164
They all look nice guys!! Who cares what it looks like as long as it gets you to the track right?!

Anyone ever seen that van on "Pimp My Ride" (an MTV show)?
They did a jacuzzi and red carpet crap w/ some kickers, and of course, paint and 22"s. YamaRider's van reminded me ... hehe.

I think they did at least 3 vans on pimp my ride. Some of the stuff they do is just stupid and impractical, like that jacuzzi, but there's a bunch of cool stuff too. Eventually i'm going to get around to my interior, and at least lay down some new carpet. A couch will be on the list as well.

Yea the couch would be realistic pimp material :)
Dunno how that cuzzi would make it while driving. Just think of the loos of power and poor MPG.

Here's my 05 Colly...modz include Avic D3 Dvd Monitor, PS2 in glovebox, JL 10w3v3 and blue Interior LED's...

bull bar and lights added recently...

6x12 Trailer just bought last week...

and for kicks, so you can see my baby!!

Hope you like!!

Damn, regal81455, i'm lovin that buick. I just absolutely love the look of those things. I had a buddy in high school that had a grand national, that thing was so cool, there's just nothing else like them. Your colorado is pretty badass too, I really like the black look combined with those wheels. You have good taste in your rides.