Just for fun.

the_mrs

Oct 2, 2011
Did this on Facebook, once. Thought it would be a fun way to find out about a few more of you guys. It's pretty simple. You type your answers into urbandictionary.com and then pick your favorite definition. Copy and paste it, along with your response.

1. What is your name? Meagan-an alternate way of spelling meghan (can also be spelt as megan)

for those parents who have nothing better to do but think of weird ways to spell their daughter's name, resulting in frustration later in life for the child

2. Where do you live? North Carolina-A Great state and not a place of just backwoods rednecks. Summers are warm, winters are cool. We can't drive in snow/ice like you northerners, so don't pick on us. Mountains on the west, beaches on the east, and everywhere between is beautiful. Big cities, but filled with nice southern folk who will talk your head off if you let them.

A place where ACC basketball is life. Everyone has a team they love UNC or hate Duke.

When passing through Raleigh, stop at Char Grill and grab a Cheerwine.

3. Where were you born? Kentucky-A place where the word holler rightfully exists; a place of wonder; a place where children can dig their fingers in the dirt, use their imagination, and dream; a place where parents want more for their children and do everything possible for their wishes to come true; a place where most people in the united states like to underestimate and pretend that the only thing that exists there is 'inbreds'; a place that a teenage girl tries her whole life to leave and when she settles elsewhere, she can't wait to see the mountains again;a place that also uses the word hick, but in a slightly different way everyone else does; a slightly poor place; a place where,yes, horse racing exists and people are actually in touch with nature; home cooked meals are to die for!; a great place to think or write a book; AND its fun to use words without a 'g' in the end!

4. What do you drive? Honda Accord-A reliable Japanese car. It has been around since 1976. Available in sedan and coupe models. Its main competitors are the Toyota Camry and the Nissan Altima. The best ones are probably the Accord and the Camry. Can beat any American sedan, because Toyota and Honda are the best car brands around
and a Dodge Ram-Most beastly truck on the road. Cannot be f*cked with by any other truck. Combines comfort, class, style, power, stability, and 4x4 ability all in the same frame. Can pull any chevy, ford, toyota, nissan, or gmc out of any ditch anywhere. Can out pull all of the above as well. If theres another truck out there, and it's not a dodge ram, then it's nothing but a turd on wheels.

5. What's your favorite thing to do? Bake-To smoke weed in a closed area.
(I DO like to bake, but it didn't have the correct definition, for the version that I do. LOL.)
6. What was for breakfast, this morning? Waffles-The best breakfast food EVAR

7. What is your favorite food? Steak-The greatest food known to man. Best when eaten dripping with blood. And Pork Chops-The leading cause of death for black people, besides FEMA and n*gga moments, according to Huey Freeman of the Boondocks. And Corn-A ground grown grain, that is full of starch... NOT a VEGETABLE! And, NOT a starch.

8. What is your favorite movie? Disney-Animation company formed in the early 20th century by Walter Elias Disney (or D'Isney, in its origianal form). Produced Steamboat willie in 1928- the first full-length animated feature. Today, owns a mass of theme parks, media and toys. One of the richest companies in the world... probably.

Many of their features are now by-words for narcotics.

9. What is your spouse's name, if you have one? James-Someone who is un usually well hung. People with the name James are generally known for their good looks (especially the eyes) and women are just simply attracted to them.

10. What is your favorite restaurant? Kurama's. Since it's currently undefined, I'll use "Japanese Food."-Candy and raw fish

We need just the questions in order to do it for ourselves.

I just copy/paste/delete previous answers, but here ya go! LOL.

1. What is your name?
2. Where do you live?
3. Where were you born?
4. What do you drive?
5. What's your favorite thing to do?
6. What was for breakfast, this morning?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. What is your spouse's name, if you have one?
10. What is your favorite restaurant?

1. What is your name? Adam -- The first Man to ever get laid.

2. Where do you live? New Jersey --
The sickest state that I have ever been in. Hot girls, hot cars, hot beaches! What more can you ask for?

3. Where were you born? Denville, NJ -- Denville is a town in northern New Jersey noted for its many lakes. People who live in the lake communities of denville are members of their own cult, and often inbreed. People who live in other parts of Denville are generally rich, stuck-up pieces of hell. Denville is located in "The Hub of Morris County", which happens to be the 3rd wealthiest county in the nation. The cops in Denville are convinced that they serve a purpose, but all they really do is write speeding tickets for motorists on franklin road, which desperately needs to be a 35 mph zone, and not 25. Who cares if the people on franklin get run over, i mean, it goes through Indian Lake; if a few cult members get taken out, it will be for the greater good.

4. What do you drive? (Don't drive yet, but have a truck for when I get my permit) Chevy Colorado -- A disgrace to Chevy. The 5 cylinders are pieces of crap. They have no ability in mud and are slow as Priuses and sound like them too.

5. What's your favorite thing to do? Masturbate -- What you do when there is nothing to do.

6. What was for breakfast, this morning? Eggs -- Chicken Abortions

7. What is your favorite food? Ribs -- Food composed of 43.2% bone, 56.4% "BBQ" sauce and 0.4% meat

8. What is your favorite movie? Dumb and Dumber -- Probably the best movie ever, starring two losers named Harry and Lloyd that can't seem to do anything right. When Lloyd finds a suitcase that a girl he drove to the airport left in his taxi, he and Lloyd travel to Aspen to return it. Includes such brilliant quotes as "You sold my dead bird to a blind kid?" and "You are one pathetic loser! No offense."

9. What is your spouse's name, if you have one? Don't have one, but I would prefer if it were 2 syllables, easy to remember

10. What is your favorite restaurant? Taco Bell -- fast food place that gives you the sh*ts

1. What is your name? Brandon-A person who has a cool set of balls and a huge dick, he also likes metal and has long hair he f**ks like a beast but is very kind and caring!

2. Where do you live? IowaNot the best state in the country, but very far from the worst. Home to three million people, some really sweet cities, three great univerties, a whole bunch of stellar small private colleges and a ton of true natural beauty in its lush northeast bluff country and statewide river valleys, lakes, and yes, rolling fields. Iowa is a national leader in education (students in many other states including Texas take the Iowa Test of Basic Skills, and everyone's heard of the ACT, based in Iowa City) and is leading the way in biofuels to reduce the nation's dependence on oil. To dispel the ignorance displayed elsewhere on this post, here's a state breakdown of cities and topography. If seventy synonyms for boobs is alright to post, so is this.

3. Where were you born? Wisconsin A state that consumes more alcohol and has a higher people-to-bar ratio then any other state in the country.

4. What do you drive? Chevy Camaro-A beautiful, ungodly fast car that can be picked up for about $8000 and will sh*t on your eurotrash wannabe porsche's or Jags and your homo-erotic ricer club boyz.

hands down the most bang for your buck

5. What's your favorite thing to do? drag racing- 1. A competitive event where two cars line up at a common starting point. On a given command, they try to finish first at a finish line 1/4 mile away.(Or from stop light to stop light.)

6. What was for breakfast, this morning? beer-The reason I get up in the morning and the reason I pass out at night.

7. What is your favorite food? pizza-The perfect meal--an open-faced pie using tomato sauce, cheese, and any manner of meat toppings. In addition to the standard, medium-thick-crust pizza, there are two major American varieties: New York style, also called thin crust; and Chicago style, also called 'deep-dish' or (more accurately) 'stuffed' pizza.

8. What is your favorite movie? The Dark Knight-The best fking film i have ever fking seen, its so fking good i have to justify it by swearing so fking much when im not even fking defining a fking swear word, i saw this film last night and it was absa-fkin-lutely the best film ever made by anyone in the history of the fkin world, heath ledger rules over every scene that would have otherwise been dominated by christian bale, holy crap some of the scenes were so fkin exciting i almost pissed my pants. 2 fkin billion out of 10

9. What is your spouse's name, if you have one? fiance count? lol Brittany-The most amazing chick anybody could ever meet. She knows how to have fun with anything, and doesn't care what anybody thinks of her. Shes gorgeous and she knows it, as well as a great kisser.

10. What is your favorite restaurant? Taco Bell a slow, delicious death.

1. What is your name? Brandon-A person who has a cool set of balls and a huge dick, he also likes metal and has long hair he f**ks like a beast but is very kind and caring!

2. Where do you live? IowaNot the best state in the country, but very far from the worst. Home to three million people, some really sweet cities, three great univerties, a whole bunch of stellar small private colleges and a ton of true natural beauty in its lush northeast bluff country and statewide river valleys, lakes, and yes, rolling fields. Iowa is a national leader in education (students in many other states including Texas take the Iowa Test of Basic Skills, and everyone's heard of the ACT, based in Iowa City) and is leading the way in biofuels to reduce the nation's dependence on oil. To dispel the ignorance displayed elsewhere on this post, here's a state breakdown of cities and topography. If seventy synonyms for boobs is alright to post, so is this.

3. Where were you born? Wisconsin A state that consumes more alcohol and has a higher people-to-bar ratio then any other state in the country.

4. What do you drive? Chevy Camaro-A beautiful, ungodly fast car that can be picked up for about $8000 and will sh*t on your eurotrash wannabe porsche's or Jags and your homo-erotic ricer club boyz.

hands down the most bang for your buck

5. What's your favorite thing to do? drag racing- 1. A competitive event where two cars line up at a common starting point. On a given command, they try to finish first at a finish line 1/4 mile away.(Or from stop light to stop light.)

6. What was for breakfast, this morning? beer-The reason I get up in the morning and the reason I pass out at night.

7. What is your favorite food? pizza-The perfect meal--an open-faced pie using tomato sauce, cheese, and any manner of meat toppings. In addition to the standard, medium-thick-crust pizza, there are two major American varieties: New York style, also called thin crust; and Chicago style, also called 'deep-dish' or (more accurately) 'stuffed' pizza.

8. What is your favorite movie? The Dark Knight-The best fking film i have ever fking seen, its so fking good i have to justify it by swearing so fking much when im not even fking defining a fking swear word, i saw this film last night and it was absa-fkin-lutely the best film ever made by anyone in the history of the fkin world, heath ledger rules over every scene that would have otherwise been dominated by christian bale, holy crap some of the scenes were so fkin exciting i almost pissed my pants. 2 fkin billion out of 10

9. What is your spouse's name, if you have one? fiance count? lol Brittany-The most amazing chick anybody could ever meet. She knows how to have fun with anything, and doesn't care what anybody thinks of her. Shes gorgeous and she knows it, as well as a great kisser.

10. What is your favorite restaurant? Taco Bell a slow, delicious death.

How can you follow that?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1. What is your name? Bob-spelled backwards same thing.
2. Where do you live? In the PA ghetto-
3. Where were you born? Pittsburgh Hospital 1:34am
4. What do you drive? bonneville, intrepid, blaster, raptor, occationally the WIFE!
5. What's your favorite thing to do? Eat & drink
6. What was for breakfast, this morning? raisin bran- 2 bowls, bowl of homeade chicken noodle soup
7. What is your favorite food? chicken anything or toll house chocolate chip cookies
8. What is your favorite movie? Twister- I know cheesy but i like it!
9. What is your spouse's name, if you have one? Shannon- means kind spirit and is true! yes she is right over my shoulder!!! (not really)
10. What is your favorite restaurant? Olive Garden- damn additive breadsticks!

1. What is your name? Andrew (AJ)- Ultra cool, Usually hot or at least sort of cute. Awesome sense of style, music, and humor. Sexy, awesome kisser

2. Where do you live? Warsaw, NY- Warsaw, NY is a small town. Its in Wyoming County that roughly has 2 times as many cows as it does people. I know makes you think of some hillbilly kida , wrong turn, kinda sh*t huh. All in all its a pretty quite town and a nice place to live or visit if you dont mind the system sucking scumbags.

3. Where were you born? Warsaw, NY @ 1:35 AM (see definition of Warsaw above)

4. What do you drive? Ford Ranger- An American mid-sized truck manufactured by Ford. It is supposedly going to be discontinued in 2011, although it was scheduled to be discontinued in 2009, a 2010 model was still released. The Ford Ranger is a great reliable truck, many of which have 200,000+ miles on the odometer and still run strong! These are great trucks and very popular. The reason for discontinuing the truck appears to be due to Ford's lack of attention. The Ranger has not gotten updated much since 1993. A few minor things since then. Apparently due to the success of the F150, Ford devotes alot of hours to improve the F150, and not the Ranger. With this being said foreign mid-sized trucks such as the Toyota Tacoma have been dominating the mid-sized truck industry. The Ranger was the best of the best back in it's day, but it's time has gone now. Rumor has it that the Ranger will be discontinued and the "F100" will be brought back in a few years. These statements have not been yet validated. All in all, the Ranger is a great truck for anyone who isn't looking for all the "bells & whistles"

5. What's your favorite thing to do? My girlfriend- The most often subject discussed on internet forums, usually by people who want to seem cool but sadly have nothing better to do

6. What was for breakfast, this morning? Pancakes-Female breasts pressed against glass.

8. What is your favorite movie? The Town- The way most people in the Bay Area refer to Oakland, CA.

9. What is your spouse's name, if you have one?- no spouse, too damn young for that!

10. What is your favorite restaurant? Brian's USA Diner- A small family restaurant located right next to letchworth state park in Mount Morris, NY. Known for serving very large portions, and "Getting stuffed at Brian's"

Here's my OTHER favorite thing to do. Hungry? Why wait?
DSC00040.jpg

Fried Pork Chops
DSC00039.jpg

Cornbread
DSC00037.jpg

Green Bean Casserole
DSC00036.jpg

Yum. :D

Here's my OTHER favorite thing to do. Hungry? Why wait?
DSC00040.jpg

Fried Pork Chops
DSC00039.jpg

Cornbread
DSC00037.jpg

Green Bean Casserole
DSC00036.jpg

Yum. :D

oh my God! I hope i'm not too late for dinner, Pork chops are killer, greenbean cassarole, and corn!!! James You luck son-of-a-gun!

1. What is your name? -Corey
One who is born with an inate ability to be anyones best friend and in some rare cases, an even worse enemy. Corey's are usually very sexy, have a model swager, and enjoy the finer things in life. A hidden talent all Corey's share is the ability to soak in knowledge, and use it for the greater good, like ability to do great hair and make up!

2. Where do you live? - New Castle, Pennsylvania
Lazy and Stupid unfortunately describes a large portion of the citizens of this city. One time, a short time ago companies like Rockwell International (two plants), Shenango China, Pennsylvania Electric, Mesta Machine, United Engineering, New Castle Refractories and many more were all located here and employed thousands, hell tens of thousands! Now, all have gone away, no matter!! Goverment programs have filled the void, welfare, workers comp, unemployment benefits, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and many more, why work? There are a few idiotic companies trying to make a difference in this sh*thole town, dumbasses!! WHY WORK WHEN GOVERMENT PROGRAMS ARE FREE?????????

3. Where were you born? - Same as above

4. What do you drive? - Ford Escape
a term used to describe any car that is driven by an overly attractive male that is desired by a plethora of young women.

5. What's your favorite thing to do? - Sleeping
a mystical kind of magic which sends u to an alternate plane of existence in which the magical gremlins give u pro plus

6. What was for breakfast, this morning? - McDonald's
A sh*tty, unhealthy fastfood restaurant that most Americans love to eat. The biggest fastfood franchise in the world. The spread of McDonald's in other countries also symbolizes the spread of American way of thinking, that is rationally break down things into standard procedures.

7. What is your favorite food? - Barbecue
The first thing a cashier will guess if you're buying hot dogs and buns, when really you're just a f*cking bachelor.

8. What is your favorite movie? - Iron Man
What you call someone with a metal plate in their body, primarily the face/skull, often used when the person was severely beat up, resulting in the plate being put in.
Also used as "Iron Manned", as a past-tense verb, or "Iron Manning" as a present tense.

9. What is your spouse's name, if you have one? - Adrianna (Long-time GF, not spouse)
the most amazing girl ever. very pretty:]
name from Italy meaning 'from Northern Italy'
this girl is awesome and nice but she does have a bitchy side so respect her:D
she loves you.

10. What is your favorite restaurant? - Red Hot
Usually used to describe somethin' that "kicks ass", it's also an abrevation referin' to the californian Funk/Rock/Rap band

---------------------

As a warning, these are sometimes used to get security questions for resetting passwords. I'm sure that isn't the case here, but someone could pull the info up from google and use it. Just be careful with the answers you give. Looks like this could be a fun thread!

---------------------

As a warning, these are sometimes used to get security questions for resetting passwords. I'm sure that isn't the case here, but someone could pull the info up from google and use it. Just be careful with the answers you give. Looks like this could be a fun thread!

Thanks for the warning Corey! I had no idea that people would actually do that crap. LAME :eek:

Keep them coming guys!!!!

Thanks for the warning Corey! I had no idea that people would actually do that crap. LAME :eek:

Keep them coming guys!!!!

Sadly, people get that desperate. Lol.
I was shocked how accurate their description of my city was...

---------------------

I didn't know that, either. I'm not that smart. :D