whats this blaster worth?

mikey125

Sep 27, 2009
Evansburg, Alberta
i am looking to buy a blaster,i can get one off a guy for $700, its a 1993 and it has black maier plastic, the frame is powder coasted, moose bars, after market seat cover, but it needs a clutch, and rear breaks, it has been sitting for 3 months and it started on the 4th kick, woth it?

i would buy it,last time i sold mine for $800 with no brakes AT ALL !! it also needed tires,and needed TLC in other areas as well,but it ran good i had it for sale about 3 days and had a few guys waiting in line for the chance to buy it.NOw every area is different but really its up to you,if you think you could ride the price outa it then go for it !

i paid 1000 for my 01, 100% stock and now i have a blown piston... i got f*cked, it doesn't sound like a bad deal, hows it run?

im pretty sure that i got the champion deal!! 06 blaster.... engine skids swing arm skids ran perfect 30 hours ....... 1600 bucks he also threw in two 5 gallons gas tanks 2 helmets and goggles.. but that was after months of searching.

i sold a 98 a few years back for $1000.. bought it back 6 months later for $500 then tossed a piston in it and sold it the same day for $900.. all it had was a pipe. and some BS portwork

I got mine for $100!! All it needed was new axle bearings, a clutch, and cleaned up! Of course, I have put quite a bit of money in to it but you can afford to do that when you pay that cheap for one!

i payed 150....2001. no title which kinda angers me but i can always by a titled frame with the money i didnt spend on another one. complete with engine out. the kid got antsy with a spray can and wanted to paint it blue without removing anything, so it just had a really bad paint job and overspray on everything.... newer tires about 85%. engine came with it but topend and covers removed. everything was operational, brakes, steering, throttle. but i fully dissassembled and turned it into a full winter rebuild

I say go for it!! Sounds like a good deal!!! I paid $250 for my 89 and had to put $500 in it just to ride it cause it was missing all kinds of parts. Ya clutches arent that expensive and their pretty easy to put on...

Attachments

• CIMG0657.jpg
    CIMG0657.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 145
If you have the money get it. I just got a 01 for $400 with paddles on rims and fmf fatty gold w/power core2. I test rode it first and rides perfect. Plastics were painted, but I sanded them down and painted them right.