Whats the biggest person you have seen ride a blaster?

jonney89

Dec 19, 2010
west virginia
im a pretty big guy but i got the blaster on a trade im gonna start rebuilding it soon so i wanna know wat the heaviest weights you guys have seen on a blaster i know they are made for smaller people but im not small i jus wanna know wat to expect

im about 6 foot 1 and 220 my blaster did fine had a bunch of aftermarket but the stock supension sucked a little tho lol deffantly prolly wanna go aftermarket I would say if you weigh at least anything over 180 jmo

i have a buddy that rides a blaster he is 210lbs 6'3 and he zips around no issue.. his bike is stock except for works suspension all the way around

awesome i stay between 250-and 280 i know im a fatass but i think i should be ok i wanna do some stuff to this but i was worried it would all be in vein

I hate to say it but I am the biggest guy I personally know who rides a blaster, on a good day I am 6'2" and my weight floats around 350-360. The best thing is blaster isn't the smallest thing I ride, I ride 50's with the local bmx guys pretty often.

Im 6'8" around 280 and I toy around on my old ladies blaster from time to time... She doesnt open it up like it needs to be

I hate to say it but I am the biggest guy I personally know who rides a blaster, on a good day I am 6'2" and my weight floats around 350-360. The best thing is blaster isn't the smallest thing I ride, I ride 50's with the local bmx guys pretty often.

You're only 18 an weigh 350? I think you need to exercise and eat better.

Yup, but my big ass gets put to work in sports. Played football, did competitive weight lifting in HS, and play indoor and outdoor lacrosse depending on the season. I am big, but I use that to my advantage and according to my doctor I somehow seem healthy.