whats the best way to make my blaster faster?

R

russell

i have a 2006 blaster with fmf fatty and powercore 2,and uni airfliter whats the best thing for it to be faster big bore kit or ported and polished.

port
polish
mill the head
have ur flywheel lightened
advance ur timing
hotrod crank or stroke it..
bigger carb once u get work done to it
theres a lot of things u can do just depends on how deep your pockets are...lol

A good port and polish will beat a big bore anyday.

This is the continuous echo I hear throughout any of the guys here, so I would trust this information. Not only that but it's quite a bit cheaper too.

and what about hot rod crank and rod and is it worth it to machine it?

and what about hot rod crank and rod and is it worth it to machine it?

I would only go with a hotrod crank if you were upgrading to a stroker or if your fried your old one. Just get your stock crank welded. No sense in replacing something that doesnt upgrade the bike...

ya but if i machine the motor doesnt that make the crank go down more and make it faster but is it worth it?

ya but if i machine the motor doesnt that make the crank go down more and make it faster but is it worth it?

Milling the head or a fresh hone will increase compression, you are correct. A port and polish accually drops your compression. You would really only need a hot rods crank if you were on race gas, and still even then it is just insurance.

ok well im only 14 and i dont no that much soo whats better to get put it in a shop and get it ported and stuff or get the big bore kit on project blaster the ct without the pipes?

Ok all that stuff mentioned is going to make you quicker/more power but if you change your gear ratio that's what's going to make you faster on topend

Change your front to a 14T that's like taking away 2-3 teeth in the rear which results in a faster top speed

Ohh yea an it's a cheap way to make it faster, i bought mine for 15 bucks an my top speed was increased quite a bit