Whats left of part out.

YBMcCall1202

Dec 30, 2010
Cleveland, Tn
Parting out blaster this is whats left seemed to be to many pages to look through lol.

Front banshee shocks(black) $80 shipped
Ltz400 rear shock w/oconnor bushing $80 shipped
Banshee axle in blaster carrier with banshee brake hub, sprocket, and rotor-Sold
Seat with new N1 gripper cover $60 shipped
Plastics, motor(blown up i guess), a-arms, etc. Let me know what you need.

Last edited:
Duuuuuuuuuuude, a Shee Axle with all the goodies already ready already, for $90 to the door???????

WTF Blastee Brutha's??? Giddy up!!!!!!

Great deal, If I did not have all this already it would be sold.

FREE BUMP for the bro I:I

Idk yet I gotta take the hub apart and see if that's all he needs. He been riding it like that for as long as he owned it with NO brakes. I looked @ that Y box under the hood. When I pull the lever its pulling more on one side than the other. U kno that clear box I'm talking about? Idk if its the hub or. I gotta look at it more. But the actuator moves on both hubs when I pull the lever.

Idk yet I gotta take the hub apart and see if that's all he needs. He been riding it like that for as long as he owned it with NO brakes. I looked @ that Y box under the hood. When I pull the lever its pulling more on one side than the other. U kno that clear box I'm talking about? Idk if its the hub or. I gotta look at it more. But the actuator moves on both hubs when I pull the lever.

It sounds like you need to adjust the cables even and maybe new shoes.

I don't mean to jack the thread. But pm me the price for shoes to 02920. I'll look @ his blaster when I get off work more to determine what other parts he may need. But he def need shoes hopefully that's all he needs