Whats in your Blaster tool box?

Hutch

Jun 25, 2012
Does anyone still put a tool kit inthe spot in the plastics? I found an O-ring sealed plastic box that fits perfectly in there with a little bit of trimming done to the plastics them selves. I was wondering what you guys put in your tool kits that you bring with you on the trails. Right now in it I have a spark plug, multi-tool, zip ties, electrical tape, some first aid supplies (band aids, asprin, alcohol swabs, ect.). Is there anything else thats good to have, and small enough to fit in a tool kit, that I should include?

We have that covered lol... I ride with like 15 other guys, about 10 4X4's, rhinos, or RZR's hahaha

i'd say you have it pretty well covered for the usual stuff. some cleaning rags/wipes would be good just in case you get your goggles covered and don't run tear offs. and if you do, more tear offs lol

I carry nothing on the bikes except jerk straps.

I do however keep a fully stocked tool box specifically for riding with spark plugs,tire repair,full metric wrench set,1/4 drive metric set,3/8 drive metric set,metric allen wrenches,cotter pins,spare qt premix amsoil,k&n filter kit,plug gapper,electrical connects,spare wire and so on.Pretty much if it breaks i can fix it.

I carry nothing on the bikes except jerk straps.

I do however keep a fully stocked tool box specifically for riding with spark plugs,tire repair,full metric wrench set,1/4 drive metric set,3/8 drive metric set,metric allen wrenches,cotter pins,spare qt premix amsoil,k&n filter kit,plug gapper,electrical connects,spare wire and so on.Pretty much if it breaks i can fix it.

Thats how it is in my Lifted Explorer , I keep spare belt under hood , Spare Solenoid , Oil Trans And Power Steering Fluid as well as Coolant and so on and so forth !

nope, saves weight! lol but i anywhere i bring my blaster, i bring slicks leak tester, spark plug socket, 10mm 12mm and 1/2" sockets, 2 philips heads, 2 flatheads, 1/2" wrench, monkey wrench, case oil, gas oil, wd40, roll of electrical tape, roll of duct tape, and a sh*t load of zip ties and my airbox lid. and ive used every single tool in there for my last 2 races lol

Well you race lol. Im talking about trial riders! When we go, my uncle has a fully stocked toy hauler with every kid of tool you could every want lol. Dont even get me started on the amount of parts he has hahaa.. If only I owned an ATV business lol

lmao! if i were trail riding i would kust bring electrical tape, zipties, spark plug, reeds, and just a little tool kit to take wheels off, etc. and rope. lol

i also carry a spare set of reeds in my tool box too :D i learned that from my last rasce haha

Last edited:
A rope!! 15151515

HA!

524316_10150946179985803_1811176455_n.jpg

Don't leave home without it!
It is a permanent fixture on my enduro bike too.
Not just for towing, but securing something, splinting an arm, getting the quad out of a ravine.

25464_371305010802_442244_n.jpg

Also got a new plug and wrench, some mechanics wire and insulated copper wire, 6/8/10 sockets and 12/14 and 13/17 combo wrenches.
My KTM plug wrench has a bunch of combination wrenches on it, 17/19/22, heck, I found a picture. Carry this and some other stuff:

18733_291159315802_3798833_n.jpg

Screwdriver is a flat/philips combo. Also carry 12" Gorilla tape, master link, wire,
and on the motor cycle a patch kit and mini pump and mini irons.

Here are some links for remote camping "everything" lists:

3 day remote camping list
Long trip remote travel list
Remote travel first aid supply list

I used to do a lot of remote trips. Not all were vacations...

Does anyone still put a tool kit inthe spot in the plastics? I found an O-ring sealed plastic box that fits perfectly in there with a little bit of trimming done to the plastics them selves. I was wondering what you guys put in your tool kits that you bring with you on the trails. Right now in it I have a spark plug, multi-tool, zip ties, electrical tape, some first aid supplies (band aids, asprin, alcohol swabs, ect.). Is there anything else thats good to have, and small enough to fit in a tool kit, that I should include?

I have a waterproof glove in there with the tools from the original bag stuffed in each finger, then 3 spark plugs in waterproof cases underneath it! It's not rare to see a lighter in there either in case of bonfire! Also, on my front bumper I occasionally tie a tow strap around it for longer trips!

My tools for the trail include in most important order, Emercency six-pack (used when injured, exhausted) Extra pack of smokes, 8, 10, 11,12mm wrenches, 6mm allen to remove the covers, pliers, one phillips, one straight screwdriver, as many tire plugs as I can fit along with the tools and glue. I always have a pull strap on there!

Maybe Ill just wrap a tow strap around the bumper lol... seems like it works for you guys

letts see on the front bumper a rope and a tow strap in the plastics changable screw driver sparkplug sparkplug wrench zipties a few random bolts a 10mm and 12mm wrench and on the grab bar a cooler

Does the cooler on the grab bar mess with the handling at all? ALso I have a couple pictures of my tool kit.

imag0717.jpg

By a5outlaw at 2012-07-05

imag0718p.jpg

By a5outlaw at 2012-07-05