What the hell is going on.

Triple_B

Sep 20, 2010
Sewage Drain
What the balls..............?

Im just floating around here and getting a sh*t load of "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" Error messages even though my internets fine. Then mixed in with a sh*t load of those I get blank white screens while on here but any other website works fine. And Then I get other error messages stating "No Memory" and a bunch of other code. Its been happening non stop for like 30 minutes now. Anyone else having issues? I know that cbaber might be screwing with something but I only usually get the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" Error Messages when he is.

Having simular problems same time last night, also son couldn't watch net flix. In Mich, if that matters,lol.

Must be some more of Obama's changes, gov't spying on us.

Happened to me to at around one ish thought it was me cause I have fast dialup out here but dialup still sucks anyway and go's so slow it's mind numbing. That not that I had to do anything important that I dident do already but thought o well and went off to go watch tv for a bit and that was that.

What the balls..............?

Im just floating around here and getting a sh*t load of "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" Error messages even though my internets fine. Then mixed in with a sh*t load of those I get blank white screens while on here but any other website works fine. And Then I get other error messages stating "No Memory" and a bunch of other code. Its been happening non stop for like 30 minutes now. Anyone else having issues? I know that cbaber might be screwing with something but I only usually get the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" Error Messages when he is.

internet explorer is your first problem. I am pro google chrome, once you get used to it your browsing speed capabilities are amazing, firefox is also a pretty decent too

if you hadn't noticed, the traffic on the site has been way up the past few days. when that happens the site bogs waaaaay down, especially if there are a bunch of us cool kids in the chat

That it may be non browser related, google chrome really does outperform internet explorer on any topic. It runs alot smoother, isnt all cluttered looking, and I know it definatley streams video faster then internet explorer.