What shocks compair to yfz 450

b_russell_82

May 7, 2008
Kentucky
Just like this topic says... I got a 6 inch widing kit with conversion and I'm looking for some shocks now. I've read that the yfz450 shocks are the sh*t for stock shocks but they are hard to come by at a good price. What others quads have shocks that compair?

i think any 450 shock will work with the kit, just gotta watch tho, u dont want to get a shock that is for a very heavy bike, it will make the shocks very stiff feeling on a lighter blaster! also blasterman85 has a set of yfzs for 150 i think!

just so you know.. i dont think the ltr450 shocks will fit considering that they are long travel

just so you know.. i dont think the ltr450 shocks will fit considering that they are long travel

does anyone know if this is true??? if they would fit I think some long travel shocks would be great.... they must be really long not to fit b/c if you look at blasterfreaks pic his yfz450 shocks are only on the 2nd adjustment up and it looks like there is atleast another 1.5 inches that you could get if you moved up to next hole. Just wonder if they would be to stiff?

they will i think rappy 700 fronts will work but they go for like 450//500 bucks so thats not to great of a price you can find new after market one for that or at least close to it