What quad should i get??

2strokepower

Aug 10, 2009
Im selling/trading the 125 for another quad. What is considered and equal trade? 125 for a 450, or 400.

you can always wait until a great deal pops up i ended up with a 06 ltr 450 by trading the blaster, a ps3, and 100 bucks

I wanted to sell it cuz it has alot of problems. But if i trade this bike for another bike, it too will have problems(unless the person is a dumb ass). So i think im just gonna bite the bullet and fix everything and keep it.

trade it for a 450, you'd have to find a pretty stupid person to pull that trade. and stupid people don't usually happen upon nice things.. a fool and his money are soon parted. a fool usually won't accumulate enough coin to steer a 450 into their hands... but then again that guy got one for his blaster and a few hundred worth of stuff...

trade it for a 450, you'd have to find a pretty stupid person to pull that trade. and stupid people don't usually happen upon nice things.. a fool and his money are soon parted. a fool usually won't accumulate enough coin to steer a 450 into their hands... but then again that guy got one for his blaster and a few hundred worth of stuff...

Not really dude, this bike will be just as fast or faster than a 450 quad. especially when i put the new top end in it;). So i would think its a fair trade (if both were working properly).