What oil should I use ?

Jacobstaggs22

Jul 12, 2012
What oil should I use for the crank case I think ? I don't know much about four wheelers but what is the best wal Mart sales

I have a half of bottle I yamalube but it's been sittin out for a while in the weather idk if it effects it

I use royal purple manual transmission oil for mine
works great. You can go to napa and they will order it
for you. Or you could use klotz manual tranny oil too
it works Awsome and it smells like bubble gum. Gods honest
truth

What oil should I use for the crank case I think ? I don't know much about four wheelers but what is the best wal Mart sales

You have 3 choices.

1. 10w30 engine oil, without friction modifiers
2. Automatic trans fluid type F.
3. An off the shelf oil designed for motorcycles with wet clutches.

The brand is your personal choice.

Re fill with 650ml, no more, no less.

Walmart stuff, is exactly that.. its fine for an old chevy but not for your blaster, I run yamalube from the dealership 6.95 a quart.. but you can use some good ams-oil.. had this question a while ago.. just don't put walmart energy saving stuff in there.. it will eat your clutch!

here is what i know about transmissions, as my uncle is a tranny mechanic. manual or automatic. if its an aluminum case run atf. the brand is your choice. the clutches in these bikes is the same in an automatic tranny. so the atf is good for them. and it helps disipate the heat better than thicker oils. as for me royal purple atf in gear box on my bike and amsoil 2 cycle 4 oz to the gallon. never had a problem with any 2 stroke running that mix, good run time on plugs too.

NO! dont get anything from walmart, get quality stuff. yamalube, maxima, belray gearsaver is great thats what i use. everyone on here will say theres is the best though.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Walmart carry's rotella t in 10w 40 its 11 bucks a gallon works great I have used it in every motorcycle and 4 wheeler i have ever owned.

I run MTL wet/dry 80W racing clutch oil found at your local ATV shop. its 13 bucks a quart but it works great. also run KLOTZ synthetic 2 stroke oil and I love that stuff. never had any issues with KLOTZ either.