What needle clip position for a dmc alien?

03blasterboy

Jul 3, 2012
Iowa
just wondering what people where running. I am using second to richest right know and am thinking about changing it while my carb is off being bored at blasterkid1998's. is there any way I could plug chop or something?

The DMC pipe loves a rich needle, second to bottom should work well. In the cold weather I run it in the bottom slot.

You can perform a plug chop at 1/2 and 3/4 throttle, just keep your brakes on some to allow the engine to work hard!

Pops hit the nail on the head. When my motor was stock it prefered it on the bottom clip, But after porting and a cut head, I found it to run best 1 up from the bottom.

You'll enjoy that pipe, it comes on nice and pulls through the mids well.

I think for now I will just move it down to the bottom then. I was hoping later this year to rebuild with port work and a modded head but I don't think I will get to it as I am completely sick of my car, looking to buy a jeep and have some fun.
Ps: don't buy a ford escape:mad:

[QUOTE="Blaaster]Don't buy a Honda, the electrical problems will give you nightmares![/QUOTE]

Fixed lol, from what we have dealed with jeeps have been very reliable. They must be different there???

Reactions: jbuckster07
Id love to have an old cb400f, but every single Honda ive ever owned has had electrical problems. I think I just have bad luck with them though.

Don't buy a Jeep, the electrical problems will give you nightmares!

Nup, I meant Jeep Grand Cherokee Sport.

Problems with lights, instruments, windows, locks, starting solenoids and relays!

No problems with engine management yet, I live in anticipation.

If Chrysler make your Jeeps and I believe they do, then they are the same