What kind of exhaust is this?????

redbabeboy

Apr 9, 2012
Middlesex N.C
What up blaster peps i need your help once more. OK i got a aftermarket exhaust off one of my home boys for 40 bucks and he didn't know what kinda it was he just know its a aftermarket racing one and neither do i, and i looked all over it and could not find a name or numbers NO WERE,i got b/c there was something rattling around on the inside of my stock one and i figured that wont good? If any one knows please let me know and what kind if Jets i need to run in my carb for it?

Attachments

• exaust.jpg
    exaust.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 227
  • exaust (1).jpg
    exaust (1).jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 199
  • exaust (2).jpg
    exaust (2).jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 203
  • exaust (3).jpg
    exaust (3).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 193
It's a power pros/CT/trinity/F7 pipe.

Great find!

Are you running a ported engine? stock carb? airbox lid? That's sort of a "top end" pipe and works best on at LEAST a mildly modified engine. If you're going to stick on a stock engine, at least take the airbox lid off and stick a 310 main in. That's probably a decent starting point for the mainjet.

only motor mods so far is board .20 over with a Namura pistons and a 12 tooth sprocket,and aftermarket reeds ,the guy i got it from said the carb and been jetted but pulled it off to day and on the bottom of the jet it said 230 so i think the lied to me.whats some good low cost motor mods to invest in?

only motor mods so far is board .20 over with a Namura pistons and a 12 tooth sprocket,and aftermarket reeds ,the guy i got it from said the carb and been jetted but pulled it off to day and on the bottom of the jet it said 230 so i think the lied to me.whats some good low cost motor mods to invest in?

It has a jet in it so it is jetted.lol.:D