what kind of car do you drive?

1998 Mazda(ford) B2500 (ranger).5 speed. 130,000 miles only have done brakes,tires and one sensor $40,original battery, four 6x8 speakers and a single 8" sub,Panasonic head unit,a 50watt 2 meter Ham Radio,tonnau cover,150db air horns,and it i get 30mpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

im going to get a new truck soon. 1997 F250 turbo diesel 7.3L

TLERZOHNX9X5MKT7FN.jpg

Last edited:
some pretty nice cars
i dont drive yet but i have 2 cousins who i always go out quadding with.
one of them had a golf r32 and is now buying and audi s4
and the other has a renult clio 187 and is now looking at an audi s3 with 330 brake

I have a 2000 dodge dakota that i haul the blaster around in.

Its lowered 3in in the front and 4in in the back. once im done witht the blaster i'm gonna do a bunch of work to the truck, it needs a few parts

heres the only pic i have right now.
001.jpg

And the truck i REALLY WANT!!
074.jpg

^^ You have the same one as my dad does its a 2003, same colour, alloys, and the dumbass put a cab on it.

and ours sits about 12 inches higher than yours, lmao!

i had acaddy and ablaster if that counts?? HAD is in sold it... a REAL caddy!! 1961 caddy fleet wood series 60 sedan, fully loaded cruise a/c power windows the works!! the sh*t back in 61!!! was sittin on chrome revers's with fat cokar white walls... sold it though

7684497805b48b971.bmp

and my daily driver/ hauler/ run sh*t over/ what ever i need to do truck 87 dodge ram w150 4x4 318 auto. no lift with 35x12.5 15s on aluminum slots painted black, straight pipe exhaust.. oh and did i mention big tires??

7684497901aa6a30b.bmp

i do wish i still had my cutlass i sold this summer to pay off probation... 86 oplds cutlass supreme.. american racing rims with 28x11.5 mickey thompson et street slicks on the back eaton posi, richmond 4:10 gears, chevy vortec 355 small block, ported/ polished heads, bigger valves, comp cam 525 lift, rpm air gap dual plain intake, pro comp bilit distributor ( hei) 8.8 wires long tube headers with 1 7/8th p[rimarys to 3 inch collectors, comp products aluminum under drive pullys, high volume water pump, lt1 pistons and rods stock crank, th350 trans with 2200 stall and stage 2 shift kit,2.5 inch exhaust wqith flow pro mufflers coming out behind the rear tires at 45's

full interior car with heat and system, 5% tinted windows, ran 13.2 @ 104.7 with a 2.0 60 foot .. couldnt hook even on the slicks,, rear suspension was all out of wack!! would just spin in 1st

^ my buddy has an 88 just like that, but with 31's and its junk! yours looks pretty tough though!

^ my buddy has an 88 just like that, but with 31's and its junk! yours looks pretty tough though!

thanks.. it ws ready for the junk yard when i got it.. prev owner didnt maintain it!!.. the day i bought it i changed the oil, did plugs wires, set the timing, replaced the heater hoses, adjusted the carb, and fix the 4x4... it will smoke the 35s now ( tryed once but wont do it again there $230 a tire) wild country rvt's... not real aggressive but they are a good all terrain ( and will launch slush roosters like mad!!!).. oh and mine had 31s on it when i got it.. traded my 31s and $40 for the slots and tires

soon, a 02 ford explorer eddie bauer(FULLY loaded) making a fancy sub box in woodshop for 2 15" Fi BTL subs. going to toss in like 6k of rockford fosgate amps minimum for those 15's. going to get a full touchscreen head unit, dont know what brand yet, not to expensive since the subs are going to be hella expensive, but primo.

2000 chevy S10, 2.2 4cyl with a whopping 120 hp, it's the slowest vehicle on the planet but with out a truck i couldn't get my quad and at the time gas was $4 a gallon and i was driving 100 miles a day, so i needed diecent gas milage.

soon, a 02 ford explorer eddie bauer(FULLY loaded) making a fancy sub box in woodshop for 2 15" Fi BTL subs. going to toss in like 6k of rockford fosgate amps minimum for those 15's. going to get a full touchscreen head unit, dont know what brand yet, not to expensive since the subs are going to be hella expensive, but primo.

them fi btl's are some naughty naughty naUGHT subs!!! throw about 10k watts at them, 2 220 amp alts, and dont forget your ear plugs and difulator to get your heart started again!!!

and better make sure anything and every thing is bolted down

and the big dog 8 18s fi btl's 30k watts!!!!!

gotta love proper boxes and slot ports!!!

and my ride.. 92 ranger 4.0 5 speed 4x4 3 inch body lift, thrush shorty muffler

Last edited by a moderator:
them fi btl's are some naughty naughty naUGHT subs!!! throw about 10k watts at them, 2 220 amp alts, and dont forget your ear plugs and difulator to get your heart started again!!!

and better make sure anything and every thing is bolted down

YouTube - 4 Fi BTL 18s

YouTube - Robert's Fi BTL 15"

YouTube - Tremendous Bass (4 18's) Makes Guy Bail Out of Truck and Run

and the big dog 8 18s fi btl's 30k watts!!!!!

gotta love proper boxes and slot ports!!!

and my ride.. 92 ranger 4.0 5 speed 4x4 3 inch body lift, thrush shorty muffler

i had some atomic apxx 15's that were reconed with fi dustcaps haha also triple stiff spiders.
theres a dude that hits 155 on the termlab with these subs.

there were 4 of these in an explorer which held some records and the guy sold them through out canada.
Buddy in edmonton ended up buying all of them back and is building them into an explorer
heres mine 97 limited with 31'x10.5's
soon to have +2" shackles and torsion twist
ex001.jpg