what kind of car do you drive?

gots a 00 civic si em1 thatll scare ur life. does 12.6 in the 1/4 all day 109mph. also got a 96 jeep grand cherokee zj for my winter beater but is actually really nice soon to be lifted. and my 08' yamaha r6 raven...

1996 mercury sable, with bad motor mount bushings..3 different colors cuz of replacing parts, parking brake light likes to go on and off as it pleases, and my inside driver and front passenger door panels are loose and tend to come off easily therefore to close it you gotta pull shot using the actually door.. it goes from 0-60 in 15 seconds and has an excellent trunk.. that is all
oh yea and bad wiring so sometimes it thinks theres a door ajar but theres not... and when i open my door no inside light :-D

DSC02073.jpg

99 XJ on Q78 TSL super swampers, and a 96 XJ on 32" MTs, depending on which one I feel like driving. If you look at the bumper sticker in the picture you can see the part that says "This is my daily driver," but what you can't see is the fine print saying "If I roll it, I'm screwed."

DSC02073.jpg

99 XJ on Q78 TSL super swampers, and a 96 XJ on 32" MTs, depending on which one I feel like driving. If you look at the bumper sticker in the picture you can see the part that says "This is my daily driver," but what you can't see is the fine print saying "If I roll it, I'm screwed."

Only bumper sticker I can see clearly is the patriots sticker.Very nice choice.lol

well my truck is most likely gonna be my bros 93 2500 3/4 ton with flowmaster exhaust and a aluma flat bed... but ill sell the flat bed get a box and jack it up :)

Currently driving a 07 WRX. Not to bad. Still needs work. It has an sti Turbo and Intercooler, cobb AP and a TXS TBE. Hopefully if work picks up, or I get deployed again, she will be a whole new beast. Also have a 96 Saturn S-car. Cant beat 30+/- MPG for $400...

I drive a 2003 mitsubishi GS. getting ready to trade her in on a truck. Got my summer toy though...2007 Kawasaki ZZR600...

i have an 02 focus zx3 as a dd w/tint, black wheels, tinted taillights, and HID's.

then i got a 95 f150 for a hunting/four wheeling/hauling truck

i just bought my 2008 volkswagon jetta sel ...and i love it !!! i also have a 2008 lincoln mkz that im taking off the road during the winters...cause winters suck ass here in central ny