what kind of car do you drive?

i dont get why some people dont like fords or cheys, they both have made great cars and still are, if you dont like fords take a look at the 67 Shelby GT500KR, it beat all hemis at its time and is a very nice looking car, chevy made some great cars like chevelles at corvettes, but my type of cars, OLD CARS : )

Im not a Ford guy (Chevy man if you cant tell =)))

But I do love the 67 shelby mustang...Now thats a REAL Mustang for sure.
I wish they would come back out with more muscle car these days.

I guess chevy,ford,dodge are stepping in that direction alittle with the New camaro , mustang, challenger.

Bring back the good ole day

LOL !!!! thats funny =))=))

Let me tell you this...Id rather push both my chevy's ..Than drive a ford.
just my opion

lol..hear we go...read my post again!! did i bash or mention any downside to any certain make of vehicle at all??? noooo..all i said was about a BIG TRUCK.. i like almost every make of truck there is..i have 3 diffrent makes of vehicles right now and im happy with all of them!!!you get good ones and bad ones..but make fun of my Ford all you want...i dont care cause it gets me around and does everything i need it to do!!! and at about 23 mpg!!!! but if you wanna push your chevy's go ahead...cause im sure theres a few people im FORDS passing and gettin a good laugh!!!!:-D

hey guys first off im 23 and i have a little brother thats 15 that started this account and i just figured out how to change the info. I actually think its funny that you guys think that i dont know anything about trucks because garaunteed i know more than everyone of you. Second both the trailers are my pops and i do use them more than him and i think that before you start bashing me you guys should actually know what is actually going on. so i hope you guys understand now im not my little brother just talking alot of bull.

-just sold 2004 Maseratti Spyder

current cars ----
1969 Chevelle - too much done to even begin to tell you...
2001 Ford Ranger - the toy hauler
1998 VW Jetta TDI - the gas..well..diesel mileage car

Car that i'll have before the end of this month!!! ----
ITS A SECRET

Did you say chevelle? thats always been my dream car man, and by the way you should race the guy with the sunfire and show him how a real car runs.

THE BAD THING ABOUT SRT4s IS THE TRANS WONT HANDLE THE HP YOU CAN PULL FROM THOSE LITTLE ENGINES. THEY ARE GREAT, FUN LITTLE CARS
THUOGH!!

3 factors play a part with that
-driver
-clutch
-Hp

Stock tranny can handle i believe 450-500hp, which is pretty damn good from where i come. And the stock long block can handle the same as well.

is just that there are soooooooo many idiots driving these cars. And the idiots modding the car that have no idea what their doing.

well im new here but figured i would share my daily driver

2004 subaru STI
full catless exhaust 4inch
kandn intake
new bov not sure make cant recall

AND I GOT MY CAR (the one thats a secret until i get stuff put in to make it legal.) And im not telling you people because that would just be no fun.. and JABES DONT TELL THEM they aren't allowed to know becausee they aren't fetuses like you!! :)

well im new here but figured i would share my daily driver

2004 subaru STI
full catless exhaust 4inch
kandn intake
new bov not sure make cant recall

make a sound clip of it and ill tell you what it is or just look at it.

I used to want one of the blue STi's for the longest time. But i figured i could spend less and be faster with the SRT4. Plus i have pay for all my other toys as well.

AND I GOT MY CAR (the one thats a secret until i get stuff put in to make it legal.) And im not telling you people because that would just be no fun.. and JABES DONT TELL THEM they aren't allowed to know becausee they aren't fetuses like you!! :)

its a prius isnt it.

77 Ford F-150 4x4 351M-- Daily/toy hauler
94 Eagle Talon TSI AWD-- Currently undergoing motor swap.

Forgot the pics

l_cc8b2a373e54b0478f4d31fead70b159.jpg

l_b55275d8d87100db36410d47ca86fac2.jpg

i think it would be close to the srt4 maybe not on the strait but get into some turns or dirt and the STI really comes to life....not that its a dog on the strait its a fast litte car

well i dont got pics of them but i have a 1995 5.0 mustang gt rouch stage 3 supercharger, full flowmaster pipes, removed cats, ip heads, shaker hood, street drag tires... black
and a 2001 toyota tacoma trd stepside sr5 supercharged v6 all stock... red