what kind of car do you drive?

I just dont see the point in driving around a deisel truck as a daily driver when there is nothing wrong with my old f150 farm truck I drive a f350 7.3 for work and get about 10 mpg in that. deisel out here is $4.65 a gallon

I just dont see the point in driving around a deisel truck as a daily driver when there is nothing wrong with my old f150 farm truck I drive a f350 7.3 for work and get about 10 mpg in that. deisel out here is $4.65 a gallon

diesel here is 4.98 last time i filled up the jetta...
i dumped my spyder because gas mileage sucked... on my new car it won't be any better, but it will be a ton more fun to drive.. just i can't drive it down a main road without getting picked up... haha only people that know what im getting are randelator and jabes, but its a secret, mmm hmmm

diesel you can make a TON more power and Tq

Burns cleaner

Gets better gas milage

and its the sh*t.....

DDriver: 2006 Chevy Cobalt SS\Supercharged- 248 Hp 230 tq stage 2
Showcar :1993 Chevy Corvette 40th Annver - Perfect shape 300+ Hp

vvvvvvvv Look below vvvvvvvv LOL

let me tell you somthing Mr. 15 yr old Certified diesel mechanic...my truck may be pussy...but i bet im getting the pussy with all the money im taking to the bank!!!! and if i wanted a truck to big to do anything with then id buy one...but sorry..im smarter than that!!!! (a big truck dont make up for brains!!!)

LOL !!!! thats funny =))=))

Let me tell you this...Id rather push both my chevy's ..Than drive a ford.
just my opion

i dont get why some people dont like fords or cheys, they both have made great cars and still are, if you dont like fords take a look at the 67 Shelby GT500KR, it beat all hemis at its time and is a very nice looking car, chevy made some great cars like chevelles at corvettes, but my type of cars, OLD CARS : )

diesel you can make a TON more power and Tq

Burns cleaner

Gets better gas milage

and its the sh*t.....

I know you can make a ton more power and tq im not saying that you cant. what im saying and what i failed to mention was out here we all these city kids driving around desiel trucks that have never heard of a fifth wheel or a recever and it dosent make sence to drive one unless you need the power and half these douchebags dont.

yeh actually u guys think that i drive a diesel cause i just can. i use my truck daily i pull a 42ft teton 5th wheel and a 48ft featherlite enclosed car trailer. I also use my bed. i am a diesel tech and no matter the price of fuel i will never drive a gas truck. and stop bashing fords i know they aint doing to good now but its old school that counts. i will put some pics up of my truck in a little.

93 VOLVO 940 TURBO (STOCK)
97 NISSAN MAXIMA (STOCK)
99 GRAND CHEROKEE (STOCK)
87 DODGE CONQUEST (STOCK)
88 DODGE CONQUEST (STOCK)
97 DODGE RAM 1500 4wd (STOCK)
87 DODGE POWER WAGON 250 ON 35's
78 Z28 FACTORY 4spd, T-TOPS
81 MUSTANG COUPE 360hp 306
89 MUSTANG HATCH (STOCK)
89 MUSTANG HATCH 304hp 306
87 MUSTANG COUPE 529hp 347
79 FORD VAN

TWISTEDBREED.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

IM001695.jpg

DSC01385.jpg

DSC01593.jpg

IM001533.jpg

yeh actually u guys think that i drive a diesel cause i just can. i use my truck daily i pull a 42ft teton 5th wheel and a 48ft featherlite enclosed car trailer. I also use my bed. i am a diesel tech and no matter the price of fuel i will never drive a gas truck. and stop bashing fords i know they aint doing to good now but its old school that counts. i will put some pics up of my truck in a little.

DUDE, YOU'RE MAKING AN A$$ OF YOURSELF, JUST QUIT WHILE YOUR STILL
FIFTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, YEARS OLD. YOU CAN'T EVEN RIDE YOUR BICYCLE
WITHOUT A HELMET. JUST STOP THE BS.
THE THREAD SAYS WHAT DO YOU DRIVE, NOT LETS BASH EVERYBODY.

DUDE, YOU'RE MAKING AN A$$ OF YOURSELF, JUST QUIT WHILE YOUR STILL
FIFTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, YEARS OLD. YOU CAN'T EVEN RIDE YOUR BICYCLE
WITHOUT A HELMET. JUST STOP THE BS.
THE THREAD SAYS WHAT DO YOU DRIVE, NOT LETS BASH EVERYBODY.

Amen !!!!!

How can he drive when he only 15 ...Thats the funny part =))
And this little boy knows nothing about car\trucks and it shows.
But he does know how to talk out of his @ss.

So some good advice to the 15 year old jack@ss.
Stop cracking on peoples rides..
But that truck must be your dads or its in a video game so please grow up

FYI.. and that being nice

Now back to subject..this is a good thread

peace I:II:I

SWEET RIDES PAULIE, I'VE BEEN KICKIN' OVER AN LS FOR AWHILE, DO YOU LIKE THAT ONE PERTY GOOD?

Thanks I remember your black stang from Stangnet I think I:I
I love the LS. The only problems with it is the gremlins that came with all 2000 models- heated seats broke, and the valve cover gasket used to leak.

helz yea, to bad its not an srt4, haha

thats pretty good, how much boost?

Nah dont care for Neons.
plus my cobalt will eat neons srt4 all day ( maybe not when it was stock,but with stage 2 no problem) plus I really dont like turbo cars.

I like the instant 15+ lbs of boooooost from the SC.

But srt4 are pretty nice...No cracks from me I:I

Thanks I remember your black stang from Stangnet I think I:I
I love the LS. The only problems with it is the gremlins that came with all 2000 models- heated seats broke, and the valve cover gasket used to leak.

SO, WHATS THE LOW DOWN ON THE GT?