what is this port on carb for have pic

billysblaster

Apr 22, 2010
arkansas
i am installing this new 28mm pwk but i am not sure what goes on this port. it came with both vent tubes already on the and i know where the fuel line goes so idk.

Attachments

• billyscarb.jpg
    billyscarb.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 204
damn man if i didnt know better that looks like oil injection by where its placed... i didnt think any carb but a stock on had that. im not 100% on that but since its going into the carb on the cylinder side of the slide i dont see what else it could be. i would find out for certain before i hook it up dude.

yupper, it is just like a small tube to the inside of the carb. when i bought it , new of course the store told me that it was already set up for oil injection block off. so i am not really sure if he was mistaken or i am stupid.

yupper, it is just like a small tube to the inside of the carb. when i bought it , new of course the store told me that it was already set up for oil injection block off. so i am not really sure if he was mistaken or i am stupid.

hmmm, very interesting lol. if its just leading to the inside definately block it off.

well i am gona try a vaccume line cap. not sure what it is gona do but i dont have any other options at this point so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I looked on my 30mm I dont have that. Is it the side that goes to the reeds? Why would that be vented? I think plugging it may the best solution.

well i found out what the port is for. well at least what they told me. they said it was an equlization port that if it was on a two carb set up that you could link the two carbs together. in other words block the sucker off anr ride the heck out of her.

well i found out what the port is for. well at least what they told me. they said it was an equlization port that if it was on a two carb set up that you could link the two carbs together. in other words block the sucker off anr ride the heck out of her.

That makes sense! Glad ya found out! I:I