What is the matter with This plug???

mjgnslngr

Dec 11, 2011
Vermont
www.facebook.com
Got the new exhaust on, changed the main to a 310 and this is what it looked like...
shouldnt the darker ring be more towards the base of the plug? what would cause this result? any ideas???

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
omg! the thing will tear your arms off now! btw, that IS the second plug, first looked the same. ring is a little dark but, its not where it should be. i just dont get it. instead of leaning the jet should i lean the needle???

image2.jpg

omg! the thing will tear your arms off now! btw, that IS the second plug, first looked the same. ring is a little dark but, its not where it should be. i just dont get it. instead of leaning the jet should i lean the needle???

pipe looks pretty Mike!!! the ring dos look abit dark so i would say try something alittle leaner but i see what you mean on other plugchops the "ring" is abit lower

pipe looks pretty Mike!!! the ring dos look abit dark so i would say try something alittle leaner but i see what you mean on other plugchops the "ring" is abit lower

pretty, lol! i wasnt sure if i should go one size leaner on jetting? or move the needle down one?, it pulls Hard with no blubbering...

you could drop the main a little bit. if you were WOT, that's what will affect it.

having the ring that high up is a little odd to me, mine usually end up at the base of the porcelain

image2.jpg

;xcvblndfsgkldfhz;jsvnafjkg sorry that was my penis exploading, DAMN the sexiest blaster on bf got even SEXIER

all right bends look nice!!! left bend is too close to stock:p8-| try something leaner and get a pic of the chop. im almost positive you are alittle rich cuz that "high ring" is a bit charred like she may be rich

there is a known reason for the location of the ring,
ring at base, mid, or top of porcelien.
but i'll be damned if my old ass can remember it ?