What is the loudest pipe?

All pipes can be made loud by removing the packing from the muffler.

For me the DMC Alien has the sweetest note!

Toomey silencer on a ct pipe was to loud for me. Im not sure how loud that silencer is with the B1 expansion chamber in comparison though.

everytime this comes up, i ask "why?"

why do you want the loudest pipe... it just pisses people off, people already think 2 strokes are bad, and if you have neighbors they will hate you

if you want something loud, go find a 1" piece of pipe and remove your silencer. run the straight pipe from the header back
you wont be able to hear anything after 2 minutes riding, but be glad it sounds loud and cool

and then when you finally realize power and fun are not about being "loud" put your muffler back on

Just remove your pipe and run it with the open exhaust port!!! OH YEAH!!!! Makes it the loudest you can get and saves weight! My advice... get educated on pipes. Seriously... don't be a moron.

Just compared the stock silencer to an FMF silencer both fitted to an FMf expansion chamber. To my surprise the stock silencer was a tad louder.

Reactions: Blaaster
I had thought of that. I dont know if it matters but both pipes have about the same amount of time on them. Powercore 2

Stock silencers have no packing in them I've cut one open with a Milwaukee port-a-band saw. They use cones and perforated chamber to cancel out the exhaust pulses.

Just for S and G's the last time i had my silencer off my trinity pipe i fired it up just to hear the 2 stroke greatness in its raw form and all i can say it it is absolutely ridiculous and it did sound great for about 5 seconds and as far as people hating on 2 strokes some of the new 4 strokes i've heard rival my pipe by leaps and bounds

Reactions: jus_me
4 strokes are rediculously loud. Specially with full aftermarket systems on them. 2 strokes are quiet in comparison.

Everyone complains about 2 stroke being so loud.
We were at the nationals dirt bike races yesterday and never once heard the 2 smoker if a 4 poke was by it