what is the best pipe out there for the blaster?????

kikkerkingpin

Feb 18, 2010
ny/pa border
hello there i just picked up my second blaster i love these things!! but i need help buying a pipe which pipe on the market puts out the most power for the blaster please help

there is a "pipe review" thread stickied in the engine section, go check that out. everybody has different and usually very strong feelings on which pipe is best. personally im in love with my rh bend power pros. but really, check out the review thread.

I saw a pro-tec pipe on ebay the other day for 28.99 and asked about the flange adapter and all of a sudden next time I look it up it was changed to 128.99
anyone heard of these???

I looked it up and found only pro-tec pipes produced for personal water craft.

I saw a pro-tec pipe on ebay the other day for 28.99 and asked about the flange adapter and all of a sudden next time I look it up it was changed to 128.99
anyone heard of these???

I looked it up and found only pro-tec pipes produced for personal water craft.

it may be for a jetski wave blaster.... idk ive never heard of that pipe.

Yea dg's are bottom of the line for blasters but all i can say is that I love the right bend power pros!!! very good quality and sounds mean.

oooo i know plenty about blasters and 2-stroke at that, this will be my second one im building and the first i used the "me too" pipe. FMF FATTY and i hated it so dont sug. FMF OR DG to me please cuz i hate them both.......

P.S im a cert. engine builder for 2 and 4 stroke motors been in the business for 5 years im a MMI grad and the top of my class at that, been working on motors alllllll my life i do motor builds, rebuilds, port and polish, tuning, stock spect (STD) or work my magic and build you a BAD ASSSSSSSS motor all custom, my lats blaster pumped out almost 60HP no b/s so if anyone would like work done let me know!!!! i have tons of ref's

oooo i know plenty about blasters and 2-stroke at that, this will be my second one im building and the first i used the "me too" pipe. FMF FATTY and i hated it so dont sug. FMF OR DG to me please cuz i hate them both.......

P.S im a cert. engine builder for 2 and 4 stroke motors been in the business for 5 years im a MMI grad and the top of my class at that, been working on motors alllllll my life i do motor builds, rebuilds, port and polish, tuning, stock spect (STD) or work my magic and build you a BAD ASSSSSSSS motor all custom, my lats blaster pumped out almost 60HP no b/s so if anyone would like work done let me know!!!! i have tons of ref's

where you located at man?