What have you done to your blaster today

I'm working on setting mine up for some drag racing. Heres what it looks like with some stock trx250r front shocks and the stock rear shock with a lowering kit on it.

is that the 250r in the background? any updates? lol

will we be seeing it at the track in 2013?

I'm working on setting mine up for some drag racing. Heres what it looks like with some stock trx250r front shocks and the stock rear shock with a lowering kit on it.
017-3.jpg

016-4.jpg

019-2.jpg

Mother of god... How wide is that in the front?

Painted the cylinder head, polished the pipe and silencer, cleaned all the plastics so when the frame is done (paint) from the shop, rebuild time!!!!

I installed my new boysen reeds today an put the Reed block all the intake back in an the air box an everything else on that my stupid friend took off! It was a pretty predictive day with the blaster.

Can't wait to see if this will get it to start

Finally got my new mudlites mounted to the rims and put back on the blaster ! And I polished my grab bar with some mothers : ) Gotta love that stuff !

etguas.jpg
[/IMG]

66caxy.jpg
[/IMG]

1zwnrl5.jpg
[/IMG]

2vb8viu.jpg
[/IMG]

i looked at mine this morning, after this weekend getting half way crushed from my wheelie and i took a picture )=

Started taking apart my old breaklines and ran the new ones where the stocks went. Then found out why u didn't needa key to start the quad lol hacks

I decided to take my blaster out, it was 4 degrees out so it took a little kicking but she started up nicely, I'm planning to switch back to my black plastics, my green ones arn't that nice and I didn't properly finish them. I switched to my spare tires for the snow (20x11.5x8) they rub my heel guard a little, so going to fix that sometime this summer I think. I'm also starting to design an electric go-kart just for the fun of it, hope i can get the aluminum cheap enough, and without talking to my grandpa too long :p. I will start a forum about the kart later, i only have one drawing so far, but plan to do more in school as i have nothing better to do in there.