what have u raced and won/lost?

ha u 2 coshise u little girl your f*ckn pathetic,u r a big kid all u must do is race kids that barely know how to ride and try n race them..your pathetic,grow up faggot lol lol hahahahaha

and i don't bullshit about what bikes i have raced and beated its called the truth deal with it.....

that post was from earlier today i was pissed off about other things, im tired of being singled out of everyone, so here now with everyone who views this as my witness, i apologize

looking 4ward 4 that,gotta heaps of ppl who want 2 comeover and ride and roost the aussie dunes

Man I'm pissed I lost to a 400ex...or at least my atv did I had my friend drive it because it was in the street and he's a better driver than me so I let him run it he was in 5th the 400ex was in 5th but he was about 1 1/2 car lengths in front of my atv the 400ex isn't stock but neither is my blaster

Man I'm pissed I lost to a 400ex...or at least my atv did I had my friend drive it because it was in the street and he's a better driver than me so I let him run it he was in 5th the 400ex was in 5th but he was about 1 1/2 car lengths in front of my atv the 400ex isn't stock but neither is my blaster

Why didnt your friend shift to 6th? :)

the street wasn't long enough 1st and second are short but 3rd 4th 5th are kinda long

My street is only about an 1/8th of a mile and i can get about halfway through 5th gear on it.... Must be a short street

POLARIS 450 = BLASTER
BAYOU 250 = BLASTER

THATS ALL SO FAR I'LL PROBABLY RACE ANOTHER STOCK BLASTER SATURDAY

MINES STOCK WE CLOCKED IT AT 60

2001 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x2 4-stroke (stock)
vs.
2000 Yamaha Blaster (stock)

Blaster wins on the trails and on pavement.

lmao, 55pinned downhill that's pretty sorry. That's all the faster you need to go son you'll kill yourself on a blaster, Lol jk.

i raced my blaster against a warrior...destroyed the warrior...
raced my blaster against a raptor 660 and a raptor 700...won both
raced my yz250 dirtbike against a banshee...lost (keep in mind that my banshee has 9000 dollars worth of racing stuff in it and that it sucks for trails..but rips on the hard packed tracks, and straight stretches. but yah