what do you prefer?

I like trail riding. Its fun and keeps you on your toes. Ive never ridden in sand before but bet its a blast.

i like trail riding, but i have never been duning b4.....ripping it on open fields is always good too !

ive never been sand dunning, but ive seen pics and it looks fun. i always ride in fields or in some woods. hopefully one day i can go

we have one place that i no off on long island i swaer its like a mini glamis i have gottin stuck without paddles and duning is the best

i think it depends on the trail, most the trails around me are really crappy (rutted, tight, no one ways, etc) but close by, i would much rather ride in the sand apposed to those. on the other hand i reacently road some trails that were smooth, fast, wide(safe), and just a lot of fun, so i think i like trails like that better than the sand.

I only trail ride, but would like to go to Silver Lake sometime and even a trip out west some day when I get some extra cash.

iv only been trail riding BUT the trails i went to were 80% sand and 20% dirt for easy grooming.... i love throwing anice 10 foot high sand roost!! or dirt roost or snow roost lol

sand... 3rd or 4th gear get right in the power band, shift weight and wing the throttle and watch the sand fly!!

same with dirt!!

snow is the best!!! 5th-6th gear shft weight snap clutch and bang the throttle and watch a wall of snow!! and hope none of your buddys are close enough to get a face full!!!

lol that reminds me.. biggest roost i ever threw with the blaster just so happend to nail my buddy on his yz125... 6th gear about 55mph, and threw a wall of snow about 15 feet in the air and about 20 feet out to the side... he had a mx helmet on and no goggles oops

trails for me just knowing that you can run into a tree any second is a exciting risk to take and then theres mud gotta love it lol.

i got tosay trails cause thats all i know but i really want to go to some dunes! i just have to say though that nothing beats a wet field! that is just a has fun written all over it

Trails in my opinion,but here in tennessee there are some nice ones..

also in a spot we call the "Big Sand" its like 3 football fields of sand,hils,circle ruts,sand trails(through trees)

then theres 3 different trails to choose from,truck trail,four wheeler trail,or dirt bike trail

wow, you guys need to hit the dunes!! i ride both...both have their advantages...i have to say dunes....wide open, tons of hills to climb, throwing sand, nice flat areas to drag race......plus when you wreck, sand is way more forgiving....i love both honestly, trails and dunes....but my annual trip to SL i plan for like a year....every may, weekend b4 memorial day weekend.

I only trail ride, but would like to go to Silver Lake sometime and even a trip out west some day when I get some extra cash.
i dont know where in indiana you are from, but my bro and i are form northwest indiana. we go to silverlake every year in may. you are more than welcome to join us. you can get updates if you click my sig pic, and join that site..if you havent already. we have an annual silver lake trip every year, sometimes 2 a year. depends on how much everybody is working and their funds..etc...

for me the trails are in the back yard and the dunes about 13 hours away i loved the sand dunes it was a blast but i think you really learn how to ride on trails fast anyways and dunes take a different type of riding after you get stuck you learn how to ride the dunes then so you dont spend your time digging the tires out