What do you drive?

I got an old dodge too, too young to drive. but its a 360 with an edelbrock intake. I still need a carb and i want a cam and heads, but we'll see. if i can afford it after the freggin blasty.

2000 gmc sierra w/ 20's borla exhaust, k&n intake

2-1.jpg

I think the older cars and trucks are hella better then this new. I can work on in my drivway and dont have to be a rocket scientist. lmao

all of my cars and trucks are older exept the toy hauler.

00 grand am gt. I'll get pics eventually, 18's, lowered 2in, sc/t lip kit, custom retro headlights, and alot more. Drive it every winter, pull my jetskis with it, use it to get my blaster to the trails.....

Nah I wasn't trying to be a jerk, but I just get tired of bragging about my multi million $$$ job I:I

Just kidding.

alright well im known to take things wrong from time to time ...ok a lot but i figured there is not very many ppl on right now so it would be a conversation starter. plus i figure it is a place to come talk so as long as it wasnt a bad thread then no harm in doing it again. by the way if you know where to make multi millions share man share lmao.

im 13 but most likely geting 1 of my bros trucks i think his like mid 90's 453 bigblock dually with dump id put a flat bed on it though.. oh and a v-plow

lol everyone here talking about supercharger and 454 i odnt know and bla bla and im like wtf is that lol i odnt know sh*t about all that stuff al i know my dad has a 99 chevy, 2007 Ford Kingranch

1976 Ford F250 4x4.....390 Fe bored .030 , Holley 670 carb, crane cam, dyno max headers, port and polished factory heads with cobra jet valves, Eledbrock aluminum intake, cal custom valve covers, stock duraspark ignition ...Going through C6/np205 case to Dana 60's front and rear with 4.10 gears.

so nice. lots of ponys. I just got a 350 in the chev. want to put a torque 383 in to the old blazer though as soon as we have time for yet another project.B-)

U do know that u can make a 383 stroker out of a 350 dont u? They have a kit to do it. expensive but well worth it. Mine has soo much balls i barely can drive it when its raining cuz that posi rearend and all that power just make u whip right around and spin.

lol yeah what i meant was that in my 70 pick up i have a 350 that im building up a peice at time since i drive it and refuse to park it at the moment. I have a 70 blazer with a 350 in it witch we are going to build into a stroker.

lol yeah what i meant was that in my 70 pick up i have a 350 that im building up a peice at time since i drive it and refuse to park it at the moment. I have a 70 blazer with a 350 in it witch we are going to build into a stroker.

my bro had a 77 blazer with 37's on it

theyre cool