what did u get?

sweet stuff guys! i got 100 cash, a hitech welding helmet, a ton of cutoff wheels, a big shopvac and slippers.

oh and i cant forget to add all the great food and cookies!

i got a yamaha shirt :D ,some fox sweatshirts, tapout sweatshirt, flannel coat ,carhart bibs , 50 bucks , 100 pc. tool set, slippers ,and more too come from my family in chicago

well all i asked for was cash from everyone in my family and so i can buy a car and i got 821 dollars total

and then i got some pajama pants from my mom, and some boots from grand parents plus the cash

i got tcx mx boots a Yamaha jacket and lots of kind of small things , really pleased wit wat i got because my mam and dad got me the BLASTER as well :)
whey kind of went mad abit :D

lots of new tools, and $$$, which may turn into more tools. :D

I'll put up a pic of all my new stuff when I'm done buying the rest of it tomorrow. everythings on sale, so nows the time.

i got headlights and taillights for my car clothes black opps assasians creed brother hood a star wars the force unleashed and 20 bucks next presents coming in januray 3rd :D

I got a bow. Mx vs atv reflex. Avatar blu ray. An itunes gift card. A new guitar hero drum pedal. 155 cash and some other small stuff. And it all starts over in 17 days cause my bday is the eleventh

sounds like you guys made out pretty well!! i cant wait to get home to get my things! i know i have an f7 pipe and my flotek topend waiting on me:)