what colour should i paint my rims!?!?!?

Black will match with just about everything on your blaster but blue would be unique and it might look alright.

Well ill get another pic of it up today, ive put my 04 hood on with mesh and also 04 bumper bar which i sprayed a really nice dark blue..might do the wheels the same colour just to match

I would go Black wheels, but do you hubs in a Yamaha Blue ! Or vice versa blue wheels on Black hubs might look good too.

photo0097rd8.jpg

forgot to put pic up :D

mmm..i wanted to go a bit random on a colour...as everyone seems to do black..i might go for a red or a blue....what do you think :D

mmm..i wanted to go a bit random on a colour...as everyone seems to do black..i might go for a red or a blue....what do you think :D

You asked this like 8 times. I wouldn't go with red. It looks like it you took red rims off another quad and put them on your blaster. Go with black.

If you go red that would be too much IMO. I would paint just the lips red or blue and repaint the rest . It wouldnt be so much on the eyes lol idk.

Last edited:
If you copy and paste a pic of your quad on to your computers main screen, right click the little icon and choose edit. The picture comes up on microsoft paint and you can color over the rims to get a rough idea of what it would look like with each color.