!!BlasterBro!!

Jul 30, 2010
Duluth MN
any body done this before it like the look of it I:I
i got this pic off o google so if its anybody on heres sorry
i only had a few min to do this so sorry if its bad painting
needstogoonblasterforum.gif

nah.. no go for me too.

imagine all the crap and crud that would get lodged in between that and the tire. they might even get ripped clean off if you catch the right limb or rock.

not a fan if it, its your blaster though, what would u make them out of that wouldnt slice your foot if it got caught on the tire which i have done? plus i have no fenders on my front and barely even get any dirtier than full fronts

No worried about being dirty but how'd he do that noob like wat was it made of I'm thinkin get fancy with a plastic welder and so big PVC tube hard to explain with out sounding gay

hey man if you have the resources to do it go for it. i catch a lot of flack for not having rear fenders on mine, but i dont care i like it, thats the point of customizing, its built the way YOU want it!! but after you make them you gotta get some pics.

hey man if you have the resources to do it go for it. i catch a lot of flack for not having rear fenders on mine, but i dont care i like it, thats the point of customizing, its built the way YOU want it!! but after you make them you gotta get some pics.

I gotta get my blasty first grrrrrr lol will do to

i think you should go for it. make it different than everyone elses. and if you dont like it you can always take them off