Well the blaster is for sale.

96MXBlaster

Jun 20, 2010
SD
My dad's 2003 Yamaha Blaster is for sale. My dad bought it brand new in 2003 from our local yamaha dealer. He is asking $1875. comes with the stock shocks, vented air box lid, and the stock tires. The tires are in like Brand new condtion! They still have the lines on the tires from the factory. They are ice studded tires but the studs can be taken out. The mods are as follows

PEP Race shocks all around
Toomey b1 Race exhaust
Uni Airfilter
Air box lid removed
Bored .010 over. It was never blown up but it started to make this knocking sound so we freshend up the top end
Weisco piston and rings
ITP Holeshot Front tires
Fast Trekker rear tires
Douglas Chrome rims all around
Wheel spacers all around
DG Alloy Nerf bars
I think thats it. It has always been ridden by my dad. I have rode it a few times but i NEVER rode it hard. And i think my friend rode it once but this quad has never been ridden hard. Has never been raced besides a harescramble in 2003 my dad did it and he got 3rd place! The only thing wrong with it is the rear tail light lense is broke and one chain tensior snapped off. But the quad is still ride able!! Private message me or Post on this thread! The faster way to reach me is through pm though! Will NOT part out. Thanks guys!! Need to sell very fast!! We also have the title as well and the owners maunal, and the books that came with it from the dealer

Attachments

• 425153_2299262381361_1523154647_n.jpg
    425153_2299262381361_1523154647_n.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 112
If you are willing to part out id be intrested in the wheels spacers, itp front tires, possibly the pep shocks