We have an instagram!

We appreciate the love for our holy grounds... But theirs legal, advertising, ownerships, a brand to maintain. And cbaber does alot to keep and let us have our holy grounds. Im sure he would make us one and thats probly a cool idea for him but just wanted to call that out before it caused trouble.

We appreciate the love for our holy grounds... But theirs legal, advertising, ownerships, a brand to maintain. And cbaber does alot to keep and let us have our holy grounds. Im sure he would make us one and thats probly a cool idea for him but just wanted to call that out before it caused trouble.
Ok, I will delete the Instagram page. Sorry, I didn't know there was legal and advertising stuff to worry about. Now the page is deleted.

Last edited:
Ok, I will delete the Instagram page. Sorry, I didn't know there was legal and advertising stuff to worry about. Now the page is deleted.
Yup all them ads at the bottom of the pages are to help fund the site and produce income idk to far into which and why but I know there are programs for it like ad choice etc... BF is a brand name lol its kinda like making a instagram for Pepsi etc. There's alot of "legal" obligations and would only cause problems unless your the person who knows what goes on behind closed door. It was a generous thought I'm sure. Just my .02

Reactions: Iwantablaster