Warrior rear hubs

cool thanks. i didnt think about part numbers. so i just went to the yamaha motors site parts diagrams and shees and warriors are even the exact same part # 5TG-25383-00-00. exact match thanks

Really they match up too? thats freakin awesome!!! gives much more options for newer parts... I:I

easy there buddy. you will get the option of different size wheels and tires, but no more than the warrior/banshee hubs will give you. they're all 4 the same, however if you could find some rear hubs from a newer 09 yfz450 r then those hubs will give you more width too!!! I:I

easy there buddy. you will get the option of different size wheels and tires, but no more than the warrior/banshee hubs will give you. they're all 4 the same, however if you could find some rear hubs from a newer 09 yfz450 r then those hubs will give you more width too!!! I:I

i understand that they are all 4x115. with stock being 4x100. thats what im talkin about right there " rear hubs from a newer 09 yfz450 r then those hubs will give you more width too!!! " newer and wider. Hell yeah bro sounds like a win win to me!!

i understand that they are all 4x115. with stock being 4x100. thats what im talkin about right there " rear hubs from a newer 09 yfz450 r then those hubs will give you more width too!!! " newer and wider. Hell yeah bro sounds like a win win to me!!

Hard to find though. Been looking for a few months myself.

Hard to find though. Been looking for a few months myself.

I was comparing ones on ebay to that side by side pic on here of the 09 yfz vs stocker. It seems like the ones that are there from that "year range" are completely different? they look just like all the other blasty shee warriors. So i think some of these people gotta be BSing what they came off of. Other then that crap i dont see anything either? Gotta go into SNIPE mode...On the prowl....B)

I'm thinking of getting a set of shee hubs myself, maybe on my next payday.

It really does seem like it opens up so many more options for wheels and tires. I think blasty's only share 100 with an old trike and maybe one or two more. 4x115 is so much more common and def seems like its where its at..

Last edited: