which one is better

I had 18's on my quad when i got it. they look tiny on there. but if you're ridin mx that is the way to go. I prefer 20's for the ground clearance

yea, I have 18's and they don't give a lot of ground clearance at all! Holeshots have good reviews all around but it really does depend on where your riding.

My 4-ply ITP's have held up well and they were a few bucks cheaper on rockymountainatv.com.

Thanks everybody for the input, I was looking at the ITP's, and read a thread on here and they said that they were quick. Another member said that the Kenda kutter last longer. Never even thought about the clearance with the 18". I mostly do trail riding so the extra ground clearance will help. Still using the crappie stock tires.

you would lose a ton of ground clearance from stock to 18's. you def want to go with a 20" tire. when a tire lasts longer it is usually harder which usually means less traction. it's a give and take. you just gotta figure out what is best for your budget and the way you ride

i have had good luck with the standard maxxis razr tires. they come in 20X11X8, 4ply. they seemed to have a good balance of wear and traction. the holeshots wear pretty quick, especially when exposed to rocks and pavement.

I have a almost new set of fast tracker on Douglas rims for sale 20x10x10 banshee bolt pattern there a great all around tire I way for racing n one way for mud

PM me if you find a tire you like on Rocky Mountain ATV, i am a dealer for them and can save you some money...
Ben

i would say if you can save us all money, over rockymountains free shipping ??
you need to pony up the $10 supporting fee, to use the "for sale" section, then advertise your deals on here, save us some loot and make yourself some too.
win - win for everyone !!!