Want a Reliable Blaster?

yea it was looked like lawn tractor tires on rear lol that thing probley never hooked up on the dirt lmao

I swear nothing can happen out on the interwebs without someone from the blaster forum catching wind and alerting the group. This place is like a band of monkeys, one sees something and yells at the others! :p I:I

My wife's blaster has become the unfortunate third wheel in a three way trade.

My wife's been after me for about two years to get a pontoon boat. I found a guy last week on Craigslist who wanted to trade a 1993 Sweetwater 20' pontoon boat with a 40 hp mercury (4 cylinder with power tilt and trim) but no interior other than the console for an ATV or small pickup truck. I immediately thought of the brownie points I'd score if I could reel in a pontoon boat... so I made the pitch to trade the kawasaki bayou 400 (most who were at busco saw it) for it and the guy accepted. I went down yesterday and signed over the paperwork (yes, I'll get pics tomorrow for you pics whores!) and left without a bayou but with a running pontoon boat.

As part of the deal, my wife agreed to let me trade her blaster for a tool box (I desperately need a larger toolbox) and ride my yellow one (BWAHAHAHAHA!) for some more clutch practice.

I already had a few offers and emails. One guy had a two year old Waterloo Traxx series 42" upper and lower box with the side box but I had to turn him down, he wanted $350 on top of the trade for it and the side box would darn near be too wide for my garage anyway. I'd love to have a super nice tool box like that, but I'm not attached to a brand name enough to pay boot on top of my trade for one...

Yeah, I had to call you out on that one, Civic. Hey, at least if anybody ever has their Blaster stolen, we've got enough eyes and ears out there to stand a good chance of finding it...

I swear nothing can happen out on the interwebs without someone from the blaster forum catching wind and alerting the group. This place is like a band of monkeys, one sees something and yells at the others! :p I:I

My wife's blaster has become the unfortunate third wheel in a three way trade.

My wife's been after me for about two years to get a pontoon boat. I found a guy last week on Craigslist who wanted to trade a 1993 Sweetwater 20' pontoon boat with a 40 hp mercury (4 cylinder with power tilt and trim) but no interior other than the console for an ATV or small pickup truck. I immediately thought of the brownie points I'd score if I could reel in a pontoon boat... so I made the pitch to trade the kawasaki bayou 400 (most who were at busco saw it) for it and the guy accepted. I went down yesterday and signed over the paperwork (yes, I'll get pics tomorrow for you pics whores!) and left without a bayou but with a running pontoon boat.

As part of the deal, my wife agreed to let me trade her blaster for a tool box (I desperately need a larger toolbox) and ride my yellow one (BWAHAHAHAHA!) for some more clutch practice.

I already had a few offers and emails. One guy had a two year old Waterloo Traxx series 42" upper and lower box with the side box but I had to turn him down, he wanted $350 on top of the trade for it and the side box would darn near be too wide for my garage anyway. I'd love to have a super nice tool box like that, but I'm not attached to a brand name enough to pay boot on top of my trade for one...

lol dude aint that the truth.. when i had mine on craigslist i had guys make a thread here, call my house and leave messages on my youtube page asking me wtf.. lol one big happy family hahah

Yeah, I had to call you out on that one, Civic. Hey, at least if anybody ever has their Blaster stolen, we've got enough eyes and ears out there to stand a good chance of finding it...

I did say something about it in chat but I figured it wasn't worth a thread :p

That is true... I don't know of any other forum or group of guys who have quite the safety net we do around this joint. Glad to know I'd be looked out for in the event of a theft I:I

Unfortunately, this blaster ad isn't a "theft related incident". It's the real thing and I'm looking for someone who needs a fun little quad but doesn't need their toolbox anymore. Anyone know any body who needs the opposite?

I'd trade you for one of my toolboxes, but its a Craftsman and not worth trading evenly. Plus I just got another Blaster this weekend (pics coming up) and don't need yet a third one. lol

Talking to a guy right now with a 26" bluepoint rollcab (not exactly what I'm looking for but not terrible either) and he's willing to throw in brand name tools with it.

Well, I'm down to two blasters..... but I'm tool richer.

The guy unbolted his personal toolbox from his tool truck and took his "special" diesel specific tools and left the rest.:

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

Every bit of that is blue point or snap on brand EXCEPT the 1/4" air ratchet (harbor freight)

It's a whole 3/8" metric and standard socket, a whole 3/8" drive deep well metric and standard, about 5 snap on ratchets, all of the bluepoint vice grips, pliers, adjustables, a 3/8" bluepoint impact gun, a blue point air drill, blue point standard wrench set and blue point metric wrench set. To buy this set would run like $1k in just the hand tools 8-|